WHAAATTT REALLY? SHE'S GONNA BE STOKED.

Jon, we hang tons. It happens all the time. Also, Cult Leader fucking rules. I loved Gaza and caught them before they disbanded.

BLADIE, SARAH IS SO CUTE IM GOING TO MOVE IN WITH HER AND WE WILL BAKE COOKIES AND STUFF AND WE WILL WATCH DIE HARD TOGETHER!!!!!!

I have no idea what is happening in small talk anymore.

BLADIE, SARAH IS SO CUTE IM GOING TO MOVE IN WITH HER AND WE WILL BAKE COOKIES AND STUFF AND WE WILL WATCH DIE HARD TOGETHER!!!!!!

I have no idea what is happening in small talk anymore.

SHE DIDNT WANT TO WATCH DIE HARD, SHE WANTED TO WATCH PARKS AND REC. I DIDN'T GET THE SECOND PICTURE YOU TRIED TO SEND ME EARLIER. GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK.

SHE DIDNT WANT TO WATCH DIE HARD, SHE WANTED TO WATCH PARKS AND REC. I DIDN'T GET THE SECOND PICTURE YOU TRIED TO SEND ME EARLIER. GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK.

IM NOT BACK JUST ON A BREAK AT WORK FOR TEN MINUTES

ITS PROBABLY GOOD THAT PIC DIDNT COME THROUGH (((((winky face )))). IN ANY CASE IT WAS MEANT FOR SARAH

I have no idea why I keep being so creepy with her but she is just adorable !!!

ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!

IM NOT BACK JUST ON A BREAK AT WORK FOR TEN MINUTES

ITS PROBABLY GOOD THAT PIC DIDNT COME THROUGH (((((winky face )))). IN ANY CASE IT WAS MEANT FOR SARAH

I have no idea why I keep being so creepy with her but she is just adorable !!!

ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE WOULDNT HAVE SAW IT. I WAS AT A FRIENDS. PLEASE STAY WITH US. IT'S NOT CREEPY!!!

Chloe, one of my very best friends is really really worrying me and this is damn scary because this hasn't happened before. And Tyler is drunk and venting to me. Why are all of my friends being crushed by the end of 2014? Not to mention how shitty things are for Sarah and how bad I want to help and try to make her happy. Tonight is fucking garbage since Sarah passed out. It's all gone to shit and I'm so worried. So yeah, fuck. This is such a hard place. When I was younger, this time of year was amazing, not soul crushing.

Please feel free to ignore this. Needed to vent.

When I was younger, this time of year was amazing, not soul crushing.

Could not agree more with this right now. Everyone seems to have problems (some major and some stupidly petty) and everything is just building up to a massive mess.

Hope you're ok Bladie and you're always good to rant to us!

Could not agree more with this right now. Everyone seems to have problems (some major and some stupidly petty) and everything is just building up to a massive mess.

Hope you're ok Bladie and you're always good to rant to us!

I've calmed down a lot. Still haven't heard anything from Chloe so that freaks me out. Thank you Chris!!!

Chloe, one of my very best friends is really really worrying me and this is damn scary because this hasn't happened before. And Tyler is drunk and venting to me. Why are all of my friends being crushed by the end of 2014? Not to mention how shitty things are for Sarah and how bad I want to help and try to make her happy. Tonight is fucking garbage since Sarah passed out. It's all gone to shit and I'm so worried. So yeah, fuck. This is such a hard place. When I was younger, this time of year was amazing, not soul crushing.

Sorry all of that is happening bladie :(

The soul-crushing feeling is just a thing tbat tends to get worse as we get older. Gotta find a way to numb the pain.

Im sorry man. Shit gets dark this time of year.

Take it from me, a broken human being, sometimes good things happen. Just mostly not.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic