Update: jimmy rolls over and says WHY ARE YOU HERE. then goes back to sleep. Thanx Jim.

I just met my deadline at work and momma needed a day off, plus I have a lot of shit to do, laundry, taxes, get frank food, return some clothes. Gonna be a good little me day. :)

Update: jimmy rolls over and says WHY ARE YOU HERE. then goes back to sleep. Thanx Jim.

I just met my deadline at work and momma needed a day off, plus I have a lot of shit to do, laundry, taxes, get frank food, return some clothes. Gonna be a good little me day. :)

Speaking of food, lets start a poll of what I should get for lunch today...I can never decide.

1) Mexican

2) Subway

3) Hibachi

4) Chic Fila

Frank will be so happy!!' Ginger loves it when I stay home :) it means she doesn't have to go to grandmas house. Haha

What the hell is Jimbo gonna do all day? Sleep?

haha sleep talking is always so funny. I try to remember what David says sometimes so I can tell him in the morning. Cracks me up.

Enjoy your me day!!! We all need one every once in awhile. 

That deserves an

pB6b8.gif

Bill Murray always deserves upvotes. 

Whichever one makes grilled cheese stuffed with tater tots & bacon.

not a bad idea. I do have this place kinda close. That grill cheese with lobster is good.

http://www.allmenus.com/sc/garden-city/315430-grilled-cheese--crab-cake-co/menu/

mexican<3<3

Im sold!

not a bad idea. I do have this place kinda close. That grill cheese with lobster is good.

http://www.allmenus.com/sc/garden-city/315430-grilled-cheese--crab-cake-co/menu/

The Grilled Cheese

The Grilled Cheese

• Grilled Cheese $4.50

Texas toast with American cheese grilled just right.

• The Crab Melt $8.95

Maryland style crabcake between two slices of grilled Texas toast with melted Monterrey Jack cheese and sliced tomato.

• French Fried Lobster Grilled Cheese $12.95

Our famous grilled cheese with our signature french fried lobster tail in it.

• Fried Oyster Grilled Cheese $8.95

Freshly breaded and deep-fried oyster stuffed inside grilled cheese.

• Fried Shrimp Grilled Cheese $8.95

Grilled cheese filled with jumbo fried shrimp.

• BLT Grilled Cheese $7.95

Filled with bacon, lettuce and tomato.

• Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese $7.95

Tenders tossed in Buffalo sauce and put inside our grilled cheese. Served with blue cheese for dipping.

• Fried Chicken Grilled Cheese $6.95

Grilled cheese filled with chicken tenders.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic