Was hoping Juan would shed some light on it. 

The fake stl_ben account was deleted. But then it was decided to suspend the creator of the account which turned out to be Gargabe Golem.

It's not easy trying to keep the peace around here. And it's not like either of us just willy-nilly ban/suspend/warn someone, esp. if a long-time VCer. We do discuss it via PM's and make the decision on what course of action to take based on what has been done.

stl_ben has been banned? awwwe, that's unfortunate.   :P   Dude gave me shit for clarifying something third man related at a festival, and continued to question my comment after the fact, including downvotes.  I've been under the 'assumption' that he just likes to give people shit. 

On another note, I didn't watch the Grammy's last night, hardly ever do, but Kanye, would you please just make nice beats, and stfu in public. I would be amazed if he even knew Beck's last name.  What does a video have to do with an award for the 'musical' acknowledgement of an album or song?  If you are bitching about a video, at the wrong awards ceremony by the way, then the peanut gallery has the right to say whatever they want.  Not that he cares, but, he did show up.  Enigma in an enigma in an enigma.............

if it was a fake stl_ben, then that's funny to me

odelay!

Midnite Vultures - Debra

I sang it at a friend's wedding, whom now travels Europe because his wife is a buyer for one of the major designers, (can't recall who)

as it will always be my go to....

Grew up on Beck.  Don't dis Beck. Stick to the beats Kanye

I'm amazed they got Prince to show up, let alone participate 

stl_ben has been banned? awwwe, that's unfortunate.   :P   Dude gave me shit for clarifying something third man related at a festival, and continued to question my comment after the fact, including downvotes.  I've been under the 'assumption' that he just likes to give people shit. 

On another note, I didn't watch the Grammy's last night, hardly ever do, but Kanye, would you please just make nice beats, and stfu in public. I would be amazed if he even knew Beck's last name.  What does a video have to do with an award for the 'musical' acknowledgement of an album or song?  If you are bitching about a video, at the wrong awards ceremony by the way, then the peanut gallery has the right to say whatever they want.  Not that he cares, but, he did show up.  Enigma in an enigma in an enigma.............

if it was a fake stl_ben, then that's funny to me

he did the same to me about something comic book related, went as far as to send me a message telling me to drop it, after I had already moved on.

I WOOOOOON.

I get a $250 giftcard to Gypsy Warrior which is pretty stellar. They announced it but I haven't been contacted or anything?

Also is it frowned upon to use a discount code with the contest money?

Congrats!!!!

The only thing that interests me about the Grammys is Kristen Wiig during the Sia performance. I WANT TO WATCH IT. Also, I need to get that Sia album. 

I actually found it funny and though he was making fun of himself back in 09. This is until I heard he was going on about Beyonce and Beck etc in an interview after and it kind of made me think he was being serious, again.

Poor Beck doesn't have a clue what's going on.

there is not 1 humorous bone in that body of his, so theres no doubt he was serious.

+ congrats lagon!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic