nah, I dont care. I know full well its pathetic.... 8 years

Nothing pathetic about it, and if it is then I'm the most pathetic man alive.  Dibs on that being the title of my future reality TV show.

I'm 31 and am still borderline a virgin.  The level of intamacy and trust required to be have sex with someone is just something I don't think I can do.  A few years back I kind of lost my virginity but that was hilariously epic failure.  She was actually the first girl I ever had a crush on back in middle school so i tried kind of forcing things but it didn't work to well.  The kicker is that she had a kid and whenever we'd start, you know getting down to it, her kid would wake up and start crying.  Or he'd walk in.  Honestly, it was almost a relief I know I wasn't really into it, she just pressured me a ton and I wanted to make her happy.

So yeah, I'll trump your 8 years and go 31 and counting.  (with the aforementioned caveat)

Nothing pathetic about it, and if it is then I'm the most pathetic man alive.  Dibs on that being the title of my future reality TV show.

I'm 31 and am still borderline a virgin.  The level of intamacy and trust required to be have sex with someone is just something I don't think I can do.  A few years back I kind of lost my virginity but that was hilariously epic failure.  She was actually the first girl I ever had a crush on back in middle school so i tried kind of forcing things but it didn't work to well.  The kicker is that she had a kid and whenever we'd start, you know getting down to it, her kid would wake up and start crying.  Or he'd walk in.  Honestly, it was almost a relief I know I wasn't really into it, she just pressured me a ton and I wanted to make her happy.

So yeah, I'll trump your 8 years and go 31 and counting.  (with the aforementioned caveat)

Just to clarify, I was only speaking about myself concerning the pathetic comment. No judgments toward anyone else. But I know what you mean, its not something everyone can just jump into (& probably shouldnt). I worried for the longest time about it & then it happened & I'm still shocked it did. Theres a lot of emotion involved in sex. Of course theres people who have no feelings toward it other than the need to get laid. Take your time & if youre not comfortable, dont worry about it. A lot of people are like you & theres nothing wrong with it. Sex is kind of a big deal (except for those who needn't expend any effort to get it)

That was Nowhere.

& YES. Also when the dudes head is blown off & his severed head starts mumbling & throwing up. & the Brady kid as the newscaster. & the yo-yo masturbation. & the well-deserved castration

Yeah. That whole movie is amazing. It's just so outstanding. Is there is avinyl soundtrack? I'd add that to the collection.

Just to clarify, I was only speaking about myself concerning the pathetic comment. No judgments toward anyone else. But I know what you mean, its not something everyone can just jump into (& probably shouldnt). I worried for the longest time about it & then it happened & I'm still shocked it did. Theres a lot of emotion involved in sex. Of course theres people who have no feelings toward it other than the need to get laid. Take your time & if youre not comfortable, dont worry about it. A lot of people are like you & theres nothing wrong with it. Sex is kind of a big deal (except for those who needn't expend any effort to get it)

No clarification was necessary.  I will joke around about stuff like that.  It's who I am, I can either be ashamed or I can accept and make the occasional joke.

just got a great idea, i want to have an contest for my next username. instead of going back to ryanohavok, i want to let you all decide it! Pretty simple, just PM me a username, the 3 that I like best, I will post it here, and then everyone can vote on their favorite. The one that gets the most likes, that will be my username for 60 days...would anyone be interested in this?!

just got a great idea, i want to have an contest for my next username. instead of going back to ryanohavok, i want to let you all decide it! Pretty simple, just PM me a username, the 3 that I like best, I will post it here, and then everyone can vote on their favorite. The one that gets the most likes, that will be my username for 60 days...would anyone be interested in this?!

You're asking for it, but yes I will contribute and you will be the victim of your own idea. :)

You're asking for it, but yes I will contribute and you will be the victim of your own idea. :)

I figured i would be "asking" for it, but i hope people would have heart and not be toooooooooooooo over the top. But I am an over the top, campy, random kinda guy. I think it would be fun and a why not kinda thing.

That "Butt Rock" thread was a nice reminder of VC's stance that if you're not into emo you have horrible taste.

15784852413_6b4cc9fe87.jpg  It's that judgemental opinion that inspired this signature. Which will always remain my signature because that will never change about this place. I say "like what you like, I don't have to agree but it's your mind and it literally has ZERO impact on my day if your favorite bands are Nickelback and Puddle of Mudd."

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic