Any plans this wknd Monsignor Dollaz?

Tonight I am going to the final Hostage Calm show at Toad's Place in New Haven, CT. Tomorrow I am going to New Jersey (bleh) to hang with my wife's friend's husband (cool guy) while the females are at a baby shower. Then Sunday I think I'm doing taxes.

Whaddabout choo?

Tonight I am going to the final Hostage Calm show at Toad's Place in New Haven, CT. NICE

Tomorrow I am going to New Jersey (bleh) to hang with my wife's friend's husband (cool guy) while the females are at a baby shower. SAY HI TO EGG FOR ME

Then Sunday I think I'm doing taxes. UGH

Whaddabout choo?

Pet-sitting tonight.

Mockingjay Part 1 tomorrow. /Jennifer Lawrence geek

Sunday is sleep today.

(all while enjoying the last of the stash)

yeah he's gonna hang out in his favorite city, hartford.

Haha, nope. I'm originally from GA, so my favorite city (besides the NY one) is Athens, GA.

I. HATE. CONNECTICUT. All of it.

Pet-sitting tonight.

Mockingjay Part 1 tomorrow. /Jennifer Lawrence geek

Sunday is sleep today.

(all while enjoying the last of the stash)

What kind of pets?

Is that a new Hunger Games movie? Or the one I saw in theaters a couple months ago?

I like sleepy sundays.

Yeah, that'd be the one. The wife and I just wanted to see a movie one Thursday and didn't know what. Went to the theater and saw that was released, so we bought tickets. Movie was pretty good, but when we left we noticed there were people sitting the floor outside the door. It turns out we saw the first pre-screening by accident. It was pretty funny to see all these people who had been lining up for seats for over an hour and we just walked right in 2 hours before and sat down like it was nothing.

I give the movie an 8/10. I'm kind of picky though, plus I was sad the whole time because P.S. Hoffman had just died and his face was all over the screen.

Yeah, that'd be the one. The wife and I just wanted to see a movie one Thursday and didn't know what. Went to the theater and saw that was released, so we bought tickets. Movie was pretty good, but when we left we noticed there were people sitting the floor outside the door. It turns out we saw the first pre-screening by accident. It was pretty funny to see all these people who had been lining up for seats for over an hour and we just walked right in 2 hours before and sat down like it was nothing.

I give the movie an 8/10. I'm kind of picky though, plus I was sad the whole time because P.S. Hoffman had just died and his face was all over the screen.

Hahaha, thats sweet. Glad to hear it was good. I loved the 1st & really liked the 2nd. Yeah I forgot Hoffman was in it. :/

Well I'm off to BB. Wish me luck

Or 0/10

Never sent.

As far as big-budget movies to satisfy the populous, I'd prefer it be movie about society sticking it to the man.

Also most of the acting is pretty on point. The story is lacking, but it's part one of a two (three?) movie story.

I will note that the story (the books) pretty much directly ripped off Battle Royale. Which pisses me off to no end.

Haha, nope. I'm originally from GA, so my favorite city (besides the NY one) is Athens, GA.

I. HATE. CONNECTICUT. All of it.

haha i know youre not a fan of CT, we talked about it before. hartford sucks. 

i love CT haha. toads place is cool though. im sure that show will be fun. i got a few friends heading that way

haha i know youre not a fan of CT, we talked about it before. hartford sucks. 

i love CT haha. toads place is cool though. im sure that show will be fun. i got a few friends heading that way

Toad's is alright for sure. I love the setup and the fact that tons of iconic and great artists have played there. The security does kind of suck, but whatever; I'm too old to crowdsurf, stagedive, or mosh anymore anyway. It all hurts my body and I have a fear of having my wallet stolen now that I don't wear a wallet chain. That stupid look is smart.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic