I was putting words in your mouth because outright dismissing feminism is a harmful attitude.

Among all the inequalities and bullshit what's important to remember is that women are not as safe as men in a SHITLOAD of situations specifically because of their gender. There needs to be a massive attitude/cultural change for that to get better. So yeah, sometimes it does matter what other people have to say. One man who treats women like objects can create other men who feel the same way.

I was putting words in your mouth because outright dismissing feminism is a harmful attitude.

Among all the inequalities and bullshit what's important to remember is that women are not as safe as men in a SHITLOAD of situations specifically because of their gender. There needs to be a massive attitude/cultural change for that to get better. So yeah, sometimes it does matter what other people have to say. One man who treats women like objects can create other men who feel the same way.

Sometimes what people say does matter. Again, what I'm saying is listening to so hate fueled rant isn't going to do anything. There are more constructive ways to get things done. I was speaking in general. I wasn't giving my opinion on feminism in any way.  I wasn't dismissing feminism as whole, I was dismissing hate fueled assholes rants as a whole. Again, big difference. Putting words in mouths certainly isn't going to do anyone any good.

I believe in equality. It's as simple as that. (Simple as far as the statement, not the action of having it exist.)

I dig this one but it's really hard for find for some reason. It's noncarbonated and it tastes like tang or some weird orange drink mix

bretts-energy-drink-review-235.jpg

I was at Safeway the other day and they had cases and cases of that. I've had it and think it's alright. They also have this carbonated flavored water kind that's pretty good. There are two flavors. One comes in a sky blue can with a simple font face / design on it. Try that if you find. I think you'll like it.

I like to try all of them at least once.

Edit:

It's this - http://rockstarenergy.com/products/sparkling-peach

Also, the new Lime Freeze is pretty interesting: http://rockstarenergy.com/products/rockstar-lime-freeze

Don't even get me started on this whole feminist bull shit. The reason I call it bullshit is because it's just another group of morons being hypocritical assholes about one thing or another. I don't care what you're arguing about, whether it be race, gender, weight, creed, political affiliation, etc; a moron is a moron is a moron, just in a different package. You're just choosing a specific topic to let your moron flag fly. And you know what, it's America, say whatever the fuck you want. But I'll be over here thinking you're a fucking dumbass for it. Cause you went out of your way to share your uneducated, hate-fueled opinion with the world. And that old saying is true: 'Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one but they think each others stink.' Ironically, this is just my opinion.

I pretty much hate society in general. I'm smart, think everyone is dumb, don't give a fuck what anyone thinks cause I don't have time to explain how wrong people are, and just want to live my life doing what matters: listening to music and eating pizza.

Plus this is the fucking internet, where everyone can hide behind a computer screen and have no real repercussions for what they say. Better yet, they don't need to have any merit to what they're saying cause they live their life by Tumblr rules (or whatever site they talk to other morons on) and have their stupidity exacerbated by fellow morons.

If you find everything offensive, bitching about it isn't going to do anything? Does everything ever trigger you? Well, get the fuck out, cause you just love to hate something for the sake of being an angry fuck. Sure, I am full of hatred, but I'm not going around making a point to start fights  / internet wars with anyone who has an opinion that differs from mine. If you're letting someone's diction control how your day goes, and how you feel for the rest of the time you think about what they said, you're a fucking moron. Who the fuck cares what another moron has to say? Someone says "bitches be flippin'", you can take that however you want. You can do what I do, read it, not give a fuck cause it was pointless, and dismiss it cause who the fuck cares, you can laugh at what it is, nothing, or you can go on a hate rant about it. For fucks sake, can't anyone say anything anymore without someone taking offense. Fuck. I know context is lacking in a lot of situations, especially on the internet, but damn. How do we know "bitches" was aimed towards women? I don't really think that word is exclusive to women anymore. I mean, fuck, in 2015 I can't hear the word bitch without hearing it in Jesse Pinkman's voice. Everyone is capable of being a bitch these days. Just like everyone is capable of being an asshole. You know what? Bitches do flip records.

It just seems that in our day and age everyone is so concerned with changing the attitudes of other assholes. Dude, stop. Everyone is an asshole, get the fuck over it. Go spend your time living your own life. You aren't going to change how some narrow-minded, dipshit thinks; don't waste your time. Live your own life, do what makes you happy, spend time with people who you care about. Hang out with people who have a little bit different views from you so you can learn and grow. That's the whole point of living, along with finding the perfect soundtrack to it.

Let the hate flow through you, but shut the fuck up about it already.

/rant

__

If you are arguing FACTS, then fuck yes, argue until you die.

YES 2+2=4, it's undisputed. But if you're arguing opinion, don't waste your time.

rlasKql.jpg

i didn't even need to read this whole thing to know its dumb 

the whole don't care everyone sucks look on things is extremely juvenile 

I was at Safeway the other day and they had cases and cases of that. I've had it and think it's alright. They also have this carbonated flavored water kind that's pretty good. There are two flavors. One comes in a sky blue can with a simple font face / design on it. Try that if you find. I think you'll like it.

I like to try all of them at least once.

I'll look for it! I have had the lime green one and I strongly recommend avoiding it. It was absolutely terrible. It was a very foul version of sprite. I can't even properly describe it but I couldnt finish it and I'm pretty cheap and usually finish everything because I hate throwing away stuff.

i didn't even need to read this whole thing to know its dumb 

the whole don't care everyone sucks look on things is extremely juvenile 

And that's your opinion.

It was a general statement. I'm not saying that no one has anything worth listening to. I'm talking about hate fueled rants. Not any discussion ever. There are a good amount of people I enjoy engaging in discussions with, seeing their viewpoints, and become open minded about. It's all about learning and understanding. I'm just say rage fueled rants aren't the most effective way to go about change.

sometimes its not just pointless arguing and it makes a difference 

This is why I've stopped trying to label my ideology, if your entering into a conversation with someone and make it be known that your a ______ (insert whatever ism or ist you want) most of the time their eyes will just glaze over and it's pointless.  However, removing labels and just having a honest and open conversation about your specific ideas and beliefs are much more likely to create an enviornment where both of you can grow.

I think your logic is over my head dave grohl. if everyone ever just shuts up about things they are passionate about, how will there be any forward movement and progress in the world? Shit, look at how the whole net neutrality thing went down, was everyone just supposed to remain silent and get fucked?

Oooh I think it's the lime freeze that I was describing ! You may like it but i personally hated it.

It just had this really different texture to it. I don't know how they managed it. It definitely wasn't my favorite, but it was different.

Mountain Dew has this new morning energy drink out that's orange, pineapple, mango, with coconut milk. I have one downstairs, but haven't tried it yet.

I think your logic is over my head dave grohl. if everyone ever just shuts up about things they are passionate about, how will there be any forward movement and progress in the world? Shit, look at how the whole net neutrality thing went down, was everyone just supposed to remain silent and get fucked?

Guys, you really aren't getting what I'm trying to say.

I'm not saying to stop being passionate about what you're about. I'm just saying there are better ways about spreading the word, and getting people on board with what you're saying.

Like with net neutrality, some people might have had the same views as me, but went about it in a way that was completely dismissive because they were acting like morons about. That's what I'm trying to say. Ignore the hate fueled rants, and engage in meaningful discussions. I'm all about meaningful discussions.

It just had this really different texture to it. I don't know how they managed it. It definitely wasn't my favorite, but it was different.

Mountain Dew has this new morning energy drink out that's orange, pineapple, mango, with coconut milk. I have one downstairs, but haven't tried it yet.

Oh I'll have to try that then! I'm getting sick of coffee and I work 9pm-noon most days so it's always a struggle to stay awake and gas station coffee is absolutely horrible but I work out in the country so there isn't many options.

Oh I'll have to try that then! I'm getting sick of coffee and I work 9pm-noon most days so it's always a struggle to stay awake and gas station coffee is absolutely horrible but I work out in the country so there isn't many options.

I don't do coffee in any shape or form. I've just never liked the taste.

The monster milkshakes are interesting, but they are more of a afternoon thing. I had one in the morning once and it was not pleasant.

The sparkling rockstars are good anytime, but expect to chug them, cause they are lightly carbonated.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic