When the mail man brought me the cartridge I was thinking maybe I had other mail in the mail box but he would have brought that right? So I didnt bother to go check until now and there is my RSD Foo Fighters!

Thanks again to OswaldCobblepot4Mayor!

The quality of that pressing is fantastic. The demos are awesome, the cover is awesome, and the new song is so good. Dave's yell on it is spot on. Ugh. So good.

Just put it on and I am shocked! The few seconds I heard on youtube almost made me sad that this is mostly demos but not anymore!

Yeah, I think there is something off about the digital uploads. Sounds like the speed may be different. I'm not sure, but yeah, the analog pressing is fantastic.

The quality of that pressing is fantastic. The demos are awesome, the cover is awesome, and the new song is so good. Dave's yell on it is spot on. Ugh. So good.

I enjoyed it but i knew it wasn't gonna get any major spin time so I sold it to a member at cost.

I now can't decide between Austin and Portland. I know a far amount of people in Portland, but it is expensive to live and I heard the job market is not that great there. I hardly know anyone in Austin, it's cheaper and has a good job market. The heat in Austin worries me, but I figure I'll get used to it and the climate in Portland seems perfect. Portland is also a hell of a lot further from "home" than Austin, so it might make me feel weird anxiety wise. I don't know, I'm super unhappy here and it's causing me undue pain and agony, but will trying to move make it any better? I'm lost and confused so much these days, I just need a change to at least say I tried something new.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic