My door holding logic.  If I am going to reach the door at about the same time as someone else I'll speed up a second to hold the door open for them.  If someone is carrying anything I'll hold the door open for them.  If someone is elderly I'll hold the door.  If someone is with children I'll hold the door.  Those are the basic rules.  Sometimes I'll hold it for no reason and sometimes (although rarely) I'll break the afforementioned rules.

I did try and hold the door for someone at Dominos Pizza and he responded saying "I don't let fags hold a door for me".  I was wearing pink shoes and pink glasses so ya' know SUPER GAY.  I did respond by saying, "damn, and the only reason I was going to do it was to stare at your cute ass."  Figured the guy was going to punch me, but just called me a fuckin' fag and walked away.

that's lame. what an asshole.

i think i just want to open my own door. i get the gesture, but if you're walking in front of me then just open the door and i'll hold it open as i walk through.

i didn't realize door holding was such a big deal. good talk, dudes.

No idea what you are talking about? How you dealing with the wait on those headphones?

I was just playin on Kylie's hair dude

On the waiting, I'm used to it.  I have some decent Beats earbuds from a few yrs back that are still fine.  When I spin through the TT, I never use headphones. It's why I wanted some proper ones.  My neighbors love me.  My amp is a Yamaha :P  

While not the worst movie ever, the most frustrating movie I've ever seen was Southland Tales.  I loved Donnie Darko so I had high hopes for this movie, and it was an epic letdown.  When I first picked up the movie I watched it daily for almost a month trying to piece it all together because I figured there had to be stuff I was missing.  In reality it was just a clusterfuck of a movie.  Apparently they originally wanted it to be a trilogy, but ended up just condensing it all.

While not the worst movie ever, the most frustrating movie I've ever seen was Southland Tales.  I loved Donnie Darko so I had high hopes for this movie, and it was an epic letdown.  When I first picked up the movie I watched it daily for almost a month trying to piece it all together because I figured there had to be stuff I was missing.  In reality it was just a clusterfuck of a movie.  Apparently they originally wanted it to be a trilogy, but ended up just condensing it all.

i really enjoyed Southland Tales, but have no idea why. i'd watch it again.

I was just playin on Kylie's hair dude

On the waiting, I'm used to it.  I have some decent Beats earbuds from a few yrs back that are still fine.  When I spin through the TT, I never use headphones. It's why I wanted some proper ones.  My neighbors love me.  My amp is a Yamaha :P  

I didnt even notice that face you put in the hair. Put my CD away but I don't think I even knew that was her hair and maybe thought it was just the hat.  :P I listen to a lot on the go but these AKGs will be great upgrades to my home cans I think. If you are upgrading from Beats you should be in for a big surprise! Let some tunes run through the new cans as long as you can when you get them.

that's going to be fun until they lose  ;)

tuesday was so rough. ughhhhh this damn team...

also, i'm gonna convince my wife that i need to go to game 7. so i'll be there! (maybe)

har har har

but, yeah I thought I was going to have a heart attack on Tuesday. It was a rough game. I won't say anything other than that, because it's never over until it's over and I'm superstitious as fuuuuuck when it comes to sports. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic