It's not like people really celebrate it, but they're glad having a day off. Also there are always riots because of the radicals of the left and right wing.

Awww people have a day off for it?

We have May Day on Monday which we get off. I think that's something similar but I've never really known why we get the day off.

My cousin got into an argument with another dude in our hotel room last night and left all pissed at 4 am. Figured he would just cool off and be right back. Ended up delivering newspapers for the front desk in front of every room in the entire hotel and earning a free breakfast for it. But different way to end a night.

My weekend is going to so exciting.  Tonight is date night, which means dinner and Avengers: Age of Ultron, and then tomorrow I'm going to the Brick City Beer and Wine Fest (unlimited samplings) and seeing the Blue Öyster Cult!!

Damn, I'm jealous on all accounts! Awwww, I miss date night :(

Good Morning All

Awww people have a day off for it?

We have May Day on Monday which we get off. I think that's something similar but I've never really known why we get the day off.

Some countries in Europe celebrate it as a "labor" day, some like you, in England, celebrate it as the "ushering" in of Spring

I think

Same here. First weekend in months I have literally nothing to do.

& that's exactly what I plan on doing B)

This sounds awesome.

My weekend is going to so exciting.  Tonight is date night, which means dinner and Avengers: Age of Ultron, and then tomorrow I'm going to the Brick City Beer and Wine Fest (unlimited samplings) and seeing the Blue Öyster Cult!!

This also sounds awesome. 

Anything that makes Chris happy is a-ok in my book ;)

Consider me the Anti-Tina

That's my favourite type of Tina emot-allears.gif

Good Morning All

Some countries in Europe celebrate it as a "labor" day, some like you, in England, celebrate it as the "ushering" in of Spring

I think

I've been reading about it this morning (producive day). Apparently we're meant to celebrate in fields surrounded by friends, wine, folk music and dancing.

I feel like I've been missing out all these years.

That's my favourite type of Tina emot-allears.gif

I've been reading about it this morning (producive day). Apparently we're meant to celebrate in fields surrounded by friends, wine, folk music and dancing.

I feel like I've been missing out all these years.

We call those "Renaissance Days" over here.  People walk around in Elizabethan-era dress, and joust, and eat turkey legs

everything here is all about eating meat :-/

I just want to be drunk all weekend. I am probably going to get a tattoo tomorrow or Monday too. Might toss down a certain amount on one for a friend too, as his moving away gift.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic