Ditto.

But it'll never happen to me. Just when I think things will slow down, a number of PO's go up of bands that I'm into. Never fails.

It'd better not, I'm not going to have any money for a while. That being said, most of the stuff I want is expensive OOP. If something like the expensive chunck of PJ comes back in print I will find a way to make it work, but for standard stuff I'm going to have to let my bank account recover a bit.

Morning peoples. Im just waiting for a few things now but mainly my new AKG headphones and copy of that "88 ultra" thing. Today the package the UPS didnt feel like bringing Saturday should be here. Wish I heard some Touche Amore before I jumped on it though. :)

Also after recently watching the X files, even past when it ended in season 6, I dunno about this new season. Bringing a show back just because some people on twitter went "teehee yeah #xfiles2015". I seriously can't believe Fox fell for that. They dont understand Twitter?

I have 7 incoming records, the biggest it's been in years. I have not been buying much lately, but it looks like my wave of purchasing will be increasing again.

It'd better not, I'm not going to have any money for a while. That being said, most of the stuff I want is expensive OOP. If something like the expensive chunck of PJ comes back in print I will find a way to make it work, but for standard stuff I'm going to have to let my bank account recover a bit.

Some Pearl Jam actual albums? I have none so hopefully they would be properly priced. They seem like they would be against over $20

I'm seriously so jealous, good on Oregon! Gives me hope for my state & others as well.

& when the day NY legalizes I'll be all  i1l4t1.gif#homer%20simpson%20with%20ice%

Hopefully one day! I think NY has either made it medically legal or is in the process. Regardless, all of this brings me fear for ever having to return to the south. It'll never happen there. And the cost is more than double what it is in the beautiful north country.

I may have a little restored faith in music but it still amazes me how you guys find so many things to pre-order. For me I would have more of a problem with pre existing records. But its nice that all these "no names" have fans.  :P  Okay I did use quotes so don't hurt me.

easy there

Hopefully one day! I think NY has either made it medically legal or is in the process. Regardless, all of this brings me fear for ever having to return to the south. It'll never happen there. And the cost is more than double what it is in the beautiful north country.

Yeah I think it's (almost?) medically legal here now. They should just do it country wide. So stupid that alcohol is legal & pot's not. (& i have nothing against alcohol)

Yeah I think it's (almost?) medically legal here now. They should just do it country wide. So stupid that alcohol is legal & pot's not. (& i have nothing against alcohol)

Equally or more stupid that tobacco is legal and pot is not. Im not into it but Im glad its getting legalized. So silly when a while back they wanted to use the money to fund schooling and moms didn't like the idea as if it was dirty money.

Equally or more stupid that tobacco is legal and pot is not. Im not into it but Im glad its getting legalized. So silly when a while back they wanted to use the money to fund schooling and moms didn't like the idea as if it was dirty money.

Agreed... & this is coming from a cig smoker also.

Hahaha, but those same moms have no problem with gambling money funding schools :rolleyes:

I think that there is nothing inherently wrong with pot, but it does have some issues that need to be addressed before it can be completely legalized. If these were addressed I would have no issue with the full recreational legalization

1) Unlike booze, you can't breathalizer test for weed with the same effectiveness. It stays in your system a lot longer and will come up in tests even if you haven't smoked in days

2) There needs to be some kind of way to regulate what is distributed. It is pretty much fine right now at medical dispenseries, but I'm not sure how well it would go on a much larger scale.

3) Weed that is not either home grown or from an official distributor still should be illegal. Drug dealers will always undercut prices, and the last thing that needs to happen is weed funding gangs 100% legally. That being said, how can you tell the difference? That's an issue that should be addressed before anythign happens. Plus, with a drug dealer you never know exactly what you're getting

We are supposed to get some crazy storms rolling through- hail, heavy rain, tornado watch. Fun stuff, that will disappear right before it hits Akron like it always does.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic