So Mr. Robot is fucking awesome. Just blasted through 9 episodes. Shit is getting crazy. What a great plot twist. Watching the season finale now. I really recommend it if you at times think you're crazy and incredibly alone. A lot of shit will resonate with you. Along with the cast being fantastic, the writing is top notch, plus you have the whole tech element.

Our recluse neighbor that I've only seen outside 3 times was in the backyard cleaning his rabbit cage last night. I was so fascinated I stood at the window and watched for a while. Jimmy says I'm being a creep. But it's all so strange I just want to know more. He lives there with his mom and sister and none of them leave during the day or have jobs. And he has beautiful waist length wavy hair.

Last time I saw him we came home drunk and I took frank outside to pee at 2am. He was outside smoking a cigarette. I talked to him and asked him why he was up and he said 'insomnia'. I tried to take frank over to meet him but frank was so scared he practically dragged me back inside. It's all so mysterious!!! And why does he have a rabbit??

So Mr. Robot is fucking awesome. Just blasted through 9 episodes. Shit is getting crazy. What a great plot twist. Watching the season finale now. I really recommend it if you at times think you're crazy and incredibly alone. A lot of shit will resonate with you. Along with the cast being fantastic, the writing is top notch, plus you have the whole tech element.

It was really good I thought. It really does resonate with you. The tech elements were awesome, since they actually did research (or already knew what was up) and didn't just make shit up like TV shows normally do.

Edit: I think my phone interview went well yesterday, it was just a bunch of BS HR questions though. I guess the IT stuff will come if they liked my BS enough to bring me in for an interview.

You can legally buy weed in Oregon, as of today

Oregon Trail - Who knew?

I thought you already could, or was it just medical up to this point? I know Butcha said there are a bunch of shops there.

Oh man, I could never eat rabbit. (yes, I'm a hypocrite as I eat other meat)

Me either, but my wife has and would and she picks on me about that kind of thing. I grew up outside of Atlanta in the suburbs and she grew up here in the country so we are two totally different worlds that somehow meld well together lol

Me either, but my wife has and would and she picks on me about that kind of thing. I grew up outside of Atlanta in the suburbs and she grew up here in the country so we are two totally different worlds that somehow meld well together lol

Cow, chicken, pig.... can't do anything else.

That's pretty awesome man. You found the one :)

Ben Howard - Every Kingdom

Into It. Over It. - Intersections

Jimmy Eat World - Invented

Death Cab - Narrow Stairs

to name a few :)

I have 8 hours ahead of me & enjoy trying out new tunes. Which should I check out first?

Morning everyone. Very excited for octobear

Don't forget...

Oktoberfest-2015.jpg

Yep, she's a tough one lol. If it came to hunting to feed us she would be the one doing all the "man work". I will run over a human being, but will swerve into a light pole to avoid an animal lol

Haha, that's great man. My past relationships were pretty much the same way lol.

Dude that's me exactly.

Our recluse neighbor that I've only seen outside 3 times was in the backyard cleaning his rabbit cage last night. I was so fascinated I stood at the window and watched for a while. Jimmy says I'm being a creep. But it's all so strange I just want to know more. He lives there with his mom and sister and none of them leave during the day or have jobs. And he has beautiful waist length wavy hair.

Last time I saw him we came home drunk and I took frank outside to pee at 2am. He was outside smoking a cigarette. I talked to him and asked him why he was up and he said 'insomnia'. I tried to take frank over to meet him but frank was so scared he practically dragged me back inside. It's all so mysterious!!! And why does he have a rabbit??

If he's breeding rabbits, and he has long hair, you can't write him into a screenplay about psychopaths.  This has already been done.  ;)

If he's breeding rabbits, and he has long hair, you can't write him into a screenplay about psychopaths. This has already been done. ;)

I don't think he's breeding or eating rabbits. He seems to love it. He picked it up and snuggled it and let it hop around the yard. Fascinating. I would try to talk to him more but one time we both came out of our back doors at the exact same time, locked eyes, and he did a 180 and went right back inside lol.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic