I've never listened to TWIABP, but it seems like something that'd be right up my alley.

​New Mewithoutyou is great, Turnover is great, Pet Symmetry album was killer, and so many more to look forward to. The new Foxing album is going to be amazing I bet. 

To be fair, I only gave it one listen, but I feel like you guys killed it with hype and it didn't come close to delivering with the bar you set.

Wellll..Matt and myself went through some shitty breakups and cried ourselves to sleep over it for months. So we were a little partial to its greatness. I have so many break up albums that got me through that shit.

I've never listened to TWIABP, but it seems like something that'd be right up my alley.

​New Mewithoutyou is great, Turnover is great, Pet Symmetry album was killer, and so many more to look forward to. The new Foxing album is going to be amazing I bet.

I think you'd like TWIABP. And honestly, I think their new record is a solid place to start. I don't think Iv ever suggested something like that before. And fuck yes I forgot about Pet Symmetry. I think the new Foxing might seriously change my life also. Emo <3.

Wellll..Matt and myself went through some shitty breakups and cried ourselves to sleep over it for months. So we were a little partial to its greatness. I have so many break up albums that got me through that shit.

I didn't see it as a breakup album at all (I had a few of those find me at the right time...on a high school level, that is) as far as the atmosphere is.

Checking it out now. Emo <3 for sure. It's been the one constant style of music that has gotten me through good and bad times in life. There is nothing like it, IMO. It's so varied, in such a good way.

Thomas, it all boils down to two words for me. Mike Kinsella.

Kinsella is life. Evan Weiss as well, which makes T/T/T so fucking amazing, even if Mike does not sing. I'm pretty sure they are working on a full length.

I fucking hope so. There is a spot in my heart for every single Owen record ever. Ever.

Oh, for sure. I could listen to nothing but Owen for the rest of my life and be perfectly satisfied. He certainly has a way to have at least one song really get to you on every album.

Now I feel obligated to spin the entire Owen discography tonight. I'm listening to the new Proper variant now, and it sounds really great. I did give it a good wash before though, since the splatter left a bit of dust on it. I think it's my favorite looking record ever.

Edit: I do already own it, but thanks for the offer. Someone else in here should snag that, as both IIOI sessions on it are really fucking good.

Now I feel obligated to spin the entire Owen discography tonight. I'm listening to the new Proper variant now, and it sounds really great. I did give it a good wash before though, since the splatter left a bit of dust on it. I think it's my favorite looking record ever.

It is a beauty. I'm flying home right now listening to New Leaves. His discography is pretty much perfection.

It is a beauty. I'm flying home right now listening to New Leaves. His discography is pretty much perfection.

No argument from me here. I don't think there is a single album, or hell, even a song I'd skip over if it came on. I don't know how the dude can consistently put out such good music, that is still so emotional. 

No argument from me here. I don't think there is a single album, or hell, even a song I'd skip over if it came on. I don't know how the dude can consistently put out such good music, that is still so emotional.

Being the 16 year old drummer for Cap'n Jazz sure has some genious effects on your musical career.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic