Yeah the problem I always have is the back... my DA never turns out right anymore

My cow lick, combined with taking a headset on and off all day make the back of mine turn to shit. It just sorta sticks out and does whatever it wants.

Men's hair problems haha

Haha, pretty much. I usually stop caring after a few hours, but I try to keep it nice in the morning. I think I need product with better hold. I use American Crew Fiber now, and like that it does not looks hard and shiny like gel, so it does not seem to hold for longer than a few hours once it dries. 

Haha, pretty much. I usually stop caring after a few hours, but I try to keep it nice in the morning. I think I need product with better hold. I use American Crew Fiber now, and like that it does not looks hard and shiny like gel, so it does not seem to hold for longer than a few hours once it dries.

I use pomade like any respectable greaser would.

Ryan, my Black Crowes Shake Your Money Maker came and sounds fine. We don't need to lynch the mixer after all

I love these albums so much, I'm about to go get the other two at my local shop. They said they weren't getting this one in so I got it from Amazon. I think I'm the long lost third Robinson brother and I was adopted.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic