morning good peoples...hopefully work today doesn't draaaaag. not used to working on Saturdays. 10 hours until I finally see Star Wars, come on time light speed!

Nice. I should go see it, despite not having set foot in a movie theater in probably 10 years.

If the little independent theater around the corner from me has it, that'd be awesome, since they have a full bar.

The more I listen to this Father John Misty album, the more I enjoy it. I thought it was super boring the first time I heard it, but the lyrics and his voice are really damn good.

That is the single problem I have with anything Apple and why I don't have an iPhone even though I love the functionality of them. That DAP looks really good review wise, and I like the physical buttons instead of something full touch screen. Great price too!

Get 128GB IPhone like me. Problem solved lol

movie theaters with bars are awesome. we don't have many here. the one near my house does not.

before I post them, would anyone here be interested in Kings Of Leon "Mechanical Bull" red/gold webstore exclusive or Silverchair "Frogstop" green with etchin?

There's a really good one here in Mt Pleasant called Cinebarre

Second spin for me. I really got attached to a few of the songs by then.

I must have been distracted my first few listens, because I can't see why it would not grab me right away.

FJM didn't do it for me, and it was an indie record store so take a guess how many people wanted to play it on any given shift the month it came out. So nothing against him personally, but ill probably never get into him due to saturation with an initial lukewarm response

The huge pop-folk-rock-whatever popularity a few years ago, really killed the genre for me. I was never a huge fan in the first place, but constantly hearing Mumford and Sons and The Avett Brothers everywhere for a while made me hate the sound.

The huge pop-folk-rock-whatever popularity a few years ago, really killed the genre for me. I was never a huge fan in the first place, but constantly hearing Mumford and Sons and The Avett Brothers everywhere for a while made me hate the sound.

yep, same goes for Arcade Fire and Of Monsters & Men/Edward Sharpe/Any other of that "let's hold hands and love each other" "indie" folk with 20 members and just as many words in the band name

yep, same goes for Arcade Fire and Of Monsters & Men/Edward Sharpe/Any other of that "let's hold hands and love each other" "indie" folk with 20 members and just as many words in the band name

For sure. They sued to play Home by Edward Sharpe 2-3 times a night at the bar I used to frequent on Thursday nights. People went fucking nuts. It was not a bad song at all, but it was not goo enough to warrant that much play.

just ordered some hot dogs. theres this guy that has a little hot dog stand, but its the best. they are "fenway" franks (hes a big red sox fan like me) and he grills them (split down the middle put on the grill and the bun is toasted on the grill on both sides). amazing, so I get them any time im down this way...

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic