I'm really sorry to hear you're going through this; while I don't have any personal perspective, I think that being aware of where you're at mentally/emotionally is a good sign. Probably obvious, but maybe just try and take it easy the next couple days while you're adjusting to the change - I know the holidays make it difficult, but taking time for yourself to get where you need to be sounds like a good option.

And thanks GreatGreenOne - just hoping my vehicle is happy to make the 600+ mile drive today!

sound advice, thanks

Hmm, not bad. I think I need to hear the entire album though.

I'll check them out for sure.

I saw Fire Theft play. It was awesome... better live I think. It was basically Sunny Day without Dan and had some sonic similarities to the Rising Tide.

I think you will really dig Pop Unknown. The funeral director and I love them.

Gooooood morning pals! Half day today!

Lucky... and morning. I still have all day today and tomorrow. I also have a feeling they are going to try to make me work late tonight, since 2 people are off.

might not come natural, but just say no, you hate that place and they are phasing you guys out anyways. What do you have to gain from bending to their every request if it's making you upset

Oh, if they ask me to stay late tonight, it's going to be a big hell no. They knew people were going to be gone today for weeks, so they could have asked me to come in later if they needed someone here later.

You're still in school? Every school here got out last week.

Yup, then we get eleven days off. The 23rd is usually our last school day. Besides the test, we've had nothing to do, though; in psych we watched David Blaine: Street Magic, in Spanish we watched The Book of Life, and in History, my teacher is currently trying to convince us that the state of Utah is a myth.

Yup, then we get eleven days off. The 23rd is usually our last school day. Besides the test, we've had nothing to do, though; in psych we watched David Blaine: Street Magic, in Spanish we watched The Book of Life, and in History, my teacher is currently trying to convince us that the state of Utah is a myth.

Believe me, Utah is real... it had a slightly retarded child once and called it South Carolina...

Ah, that's cool. I guess I'm just used to school always getting out the Thursday before the week of Christmas, so that'd be weird to still be in school.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic