You just gotta marry her then she texts you every day.

My boo <3 I'm just tryin' ta keep the love alive.

Eric, I saw! I'm so pumped!!!

Technically I was adopted into the fishers, I don't know what my "real" last name is. Still weird.

Yeah, a lot of people (including myself) were being attacked. We just decided toaw low for a bit, a lot still post in PO threads and stuff. It just got real dramatic fast and 0 people have time for that.

I did get super busy with life as well though. I even had to turn down some tour offers and that sucked.

But thanks for all the love! I'm okay and I'll be back :)

(I'm like Beetlejuice, say my name 3 times and I appear...or my internet husband texts me.)

les cousins dangereux

I like the way they think...

Finally got around to starting the last half-season of Breaking Bad. Can someone explain something to me? I tagged it below because people are awfully sensitive about spoilers. 

So when Jesse realizes than Saul took the ricin and they poisoned the kid it was supposed to just be some flash of insight? Obviously it can't be the same pack of cigarettes right? Seems like a leap to me but I guess I've come to expect it with this show.

Yeah, a lot of people (including myself) were being attacked. We just decided toaw low for a bit, a lot still post in PO threads and stuff. It just got real dramatic fast and 0 people have time for that.

I hear you on that! I've seen quite a few people be assholes on here. I usually just leave so I don't get dragged into it. Maybe all the ladies can hang out in the ladies thread (forgot the name of it).

But yeah, come back whenever you all are ready. No pressure but I did enjoy talking to all of you

I hear you on that! I've seen quite a few people be assholes on here. I usually just leave so I don't get dragged into it. Maybe all the ladies can hang out in the ladies thread (forgot the name of it).

That would be Vaginyl Collective Redux

May be the greatest name for a thread EVER.

One my cool co-workers (also one of the last cool ones) is leaving today and we are going out to have some of the most delicious burgers in Chicago and drink till wee hours of the night. I have a feeling this will be a very looooong day.

Today my dad is visiting from California!! I haven't seen him in 2 years! He's bringing me a pink floyd record so im extra excited . Too bad this is oklahoma is there is nothing fun to do here. I'm going to try and cook a homemade apple pie. Hopefully I don't poison my dad. lol.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... they both sound scrumptious!

Today my dad is visiting from California!! I haven't seen him in 2 years! He's bringing me a pink floyd record so im extra excited . Too bad this is oklahoma is there is nothing fun to do here. I'm going to try and cook a homemade apple pie. Hopefully I don't poison my dad. lol.

I lived in Oklahoma years ago, so I can agree with you on that. Enjoy your day with your dad!

I lived in Oklahoma years ago, so I can agree with you on that. Enjoy your day with your dad!

He's gonna be here for a whole week and we are taking bets on how long it'll be before we fight lol.

I know the art scene pretty well around here but my dad has zero interest in that so we are just going to eat a lot.

Have fun what your coworker! Give him a cake that says "good luck in the future, you're dead to us now". I saw something like that on tumblr once and I want to make a cake like that for one of my coworkers BUT THEY JUST WONT LEAVE!! Lol.

He's gonna be here for a whole week and we are taking bets on how long it'll be before we fight lol.

I know the art scene pretty well around here but my dad has zero interest in that so we are just going to eat a lot.

Have fun what your coworker! Give him a cake that says "good luck in the future, you're dead to us now". I saw something like that on tumblr once and I want to make a cake like that for one of my coworkers BUT THEY JUST WONT LEAVE!! Lol.

I saw something awhile back where someone put a box of donuts on someones desk with a sticky note that said "Welcome back!" But on the inside the box was empty, there was a vicious picture of a shark baring its teeth taped to the top of the inside,and on the bottom was a picture of a middle finger and the words "Fuck You!" Haha! needless to say it was awesome. There are a few people in my office that deserve the "Dunkin' D" treatment and I will get them eventually.

Depends on how they run it.

A lot of times they use bracelets or some identifier for GA or Floor folks and have ushers check on entry and re-entry. If you can sneak by one of them at some point you should be fine hidden in the crowd on the floor. 

Keep in mind you run the risk of getting thrown out of the venue and missing everything. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic