Tell me if you think this is lame or not, but I was thinking of trying to arrange a movie night or something on here, whoever has netflix. Each time someone can pick a movie, we all start it at the same time, and come on here to chat it up. Am I lame, or does this only sound cool to me? Especially since it is a good way to watch new movies/ tv shows/ documentaries you wouldn't normally see on your own.

Tell me if you think this is lame or not, but I was thinking of trying to arrange a movie night or something on here, whoever has netflix. Each time someone can pick a movie, we all start it at the same time, and come on here to chat it up. Am I lame, or does this only sound cool to me? Especially since it is a good way to watch new movies/ tv shows/ documentaries you wouldn't normally see on your own.

I do that with hannibal and supernatural with my buddy. It can be fun. We just make jokes the whole way through.

I don't think it's lame, but I don't know if I'd be able to do it most weeks.

The last time I went in that thread I got hungry And then angry, so left very bitter. Lol. It was a cool thread though. Lots of cool burger combos

Haha

It makes the whole day better when you know you have them waiting for you at home

This whole week I should be getting stuff :) got my shipment from tetsuodaironman yesterday, Earth stuff today, The Sword - Gods of the Earth and Mastodon - Crack the Skye tomorrow, and supposedly my Underoath - They're Only Chasing Safety should be at HT by Friday. Plus my new suit is supposed to be done getting tailored today, and I got my new shoes for my sister's wedding last week!

This whole week I should be getting stuff :) got my shipment from tetsuodaironman yesterday, Earth stuff today, The Sword - Gods of the Earth and Mastodon - Crack the Skye tomorrow, and supposedly my Underoath - They're Only Chasing Safety should be at HT by Friday. Plus my new suit is supposed to be done getting tailored today, and I got my new shoes for my sister's wedding last week!

Woah!! That sounds like an awesome week!!! Especially the underoath! I had a hard time locating a copy

Start the VC video chat back up and watch a movie. It was fun the time I did it. Talked to teyonce, rad, and shitty Rambo, oh and bigbruise. Was that it? Might've been one more person.

I'm down

Couple of business days. I signed up for the free business account and got the debit card for free. It's great.

Didn't even know about this! Just applied

Woah!! That sounds like an awesome week!!! Especially the underoath! I had a hard time locating a copy

Ordered mine on clear from HT, still available for if you're looking for another copy. Mine was $6.99 since I shipped to store. If it had been any more I may not have ordered it. I like that album, just don't see myself listening to it too often.

Edit: Shit, no. It's The Changing of Times, not They're Only Chasing Safety.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic