Didn't get much sleep this afternoon.  My apartment is too damn hot and I napped a little at work, which seems to muck up my sleeping some days.  Worst part is I'll be tired tonight at work and end up napping a bit, which just leads to me not sleeping well tomorrow afternoon.

Also, really quiet day in here.  I got caught up super fast!  I've heard a lot of talk about Bojack Horseman, guess I'll have to check it out this weekend.

Didn't get much sleep this afternoon. My apartment is too damn hot and I napped a little at work, which seems to muck up my sleeping some days. Worst part is I'll be tired tonight at work and end up napping a bit, which just leads to me not sleeping well tomorrow afternoon.

Also, really quiet day in here. I got caught up super fast! I've heard a lot of talk about Bojack Horseman, guess I'll have to check it out this weekend.

You'll love the show. I've become a big pusher for that show.

I've been really bad about my lengthy naps these days. Everyday I've been taking 4 hour naps. I just feel so good when I wake up. I can't stop!!

I've been really bad about my lengthy naps these days. Everyday I've been taking 4 hour naps. I just feel so good when I wake up. I can't stop!!

I'll be stuck in a nap and sleep poorly cycle until the weekend.  Once I'm in that mode, it's hard for me to break the routine until a day off.  On the plus side, 9 more night shifts and it hopefully won't be so much of a problem.  I also won't have the luxury of napping at work with my new position, so that'll probably keep me on a more regular sleep cycle.

I'll be stuck in a nap and sleep poorly cycle until the weekend. Once I'm in that mode, it's hard for me to break the routine until a day off. On the plus side, 9 more night shifts and it hopefully won't be so much of a problem. I also won't have the luxury of napping at work with my new position, so that'll probably keep me on a more regular sleep cycle.

Are you getting pretty excited about the transfer?? Mine went into effect Sunday. Everything is new and the workload is way easier but I don't know anyone and that bums me out. I bet you're excited though!

It's called "being a teenager." Shits wild.

I know but it's never been this, bad. Like I'm going to start playing the guitar tomorrow which i'm really happy about, but money and shit. I don't know I want a pink one or a teal one or a mint one. That would make me really happy. I'm going to probably cry at guitar center tomorrow. School sucks, it's just weird and annoying. But I if I play my P's and Q's right I'll get to see Washed Out next month. School sucks though. My depressions gotten worst because of it, but that's part of being human you know. Sorry if I got rambley but you know feelings and stuff are cool.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic