I think I'm going to quit my job in November after I use all my vacations. How does everyone like their jobs? I transferred thinking it could get better and I was very very wrong. I feel like I should enjoy my life a little and this job sucks so much. I have to be clocked in at 4am and 3am Wednesdays so when I get home I nap for about 4 hours and there is no time to do anything. My feet hurt so bad I'm limping and the pay just isn't worth it. They do pay for my school but that's the only plus.

I'm debating on moving to Dallas where my best friends just relocated to. It's only 4 hours from where I am at now.

So, how does everyone feel about their jobs? I've been at this one 3 years and it's just not going to improve.

I think I'm going to quit my job in November after I use all my vacations. How does everyone like their jobs? I transferred thinking it could get better and I was very very wrong. I feel like I should enjoy my life a little and this job sucks so much. I have to be clocked in at 4am and 3am Wednesdays so when I get home I nap for about 4 hours and there is no time to do anything. My feet hurt so bad I'm limping and the pay just isn't worth it. They do pay for my school but that's the only plus.

I'm debating on moving to Dallas where my best friends just relocated to. It's only 4 hours from where I am at now.

So, how does everyone feel about their jobs? I've been at this one 3 years and it's just not going to improve.

I say go for it! 3 years is a long time. If you don't like it, no harm in looking for something else. If you can afford to take some time off in between jobs, even better.

I say go for it! 3 years is a long time. If you don't like it, no harm in looking for something else. If you can afford to take some time off in between jobs, even better.

I want to get in the IT department in Dallas since that's the headquarters. My goal in this company was to transfer to the IT department in England once I graduate but I don't know if I can wait that long. If I could get in to the one in Dallas that will help a lot but I have no degree or experience and I don't know how to get in. I just need to get off my feet. I'm on them for at least 8 hours a day, rarely with a break and I'm limping now and that's scary.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic