Some guy from this band I've been secretly obsessed with for a few years liked one of my selfies. I've never posted about them or even followed their band instagram because I'm slightly ashamed that I love them so much. So how did he find me? The Internet is crazy. I made my account private again after that.

This might sound crazy but the photos I creep on are usually dog or cat pictures. I'm sure I've liked every picture you guys have posted of your dog or cat. I just love them :wub:

Oh you enjoy doggie pics? These are our 2 rescue dogs, Bear & Rooney. For some reason they're really good at posing for pics :)

kzfrIWU.jpg

Some guy from this band I've been secretly obsessed with for a few years liked one of my selfies. I've never posted about them or even followed their band instagram because I'm slightly ashamed that I love them so much. So how did he find me? The Internet is crazy. I made my account private again after that.

This happens to me a lot more than I feel it should. 

Like, someone from a band just randomly started following me and I've only posted about them once on instagram MONTHS ago. I didn't follow any accounts affiliated with the band either. I remember screen capping it and sending it to my friends with "...but...WHY?" 

So that ain't really creepin. That is just normalin.

I had a record label like on of my things too once. Neat I guess.

I like all your photos dad, you must feel extra neat!

I just found out the "following" feature on Instagram where it shows the history of what your friends have liked or commented on and I flipped out! Soooooo creepy! And I follow a bunch of dudes so it's all pictures of sexy women's photos lol. Ahhhhhhh

I clicked on that the other day and it was a ton of pictures of Marina and the Diamonds. Thanks Logan.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic