Went out over the weekend. Like four different drunk bros complimented my hair and only one lady. She wanted to know what products I used and I was just like "Uhhh shampoo and conditioner?"

As a lady I can say that I notice things like that but I never vocally compliment anyone because I'm scared and I always feel like I'm being a huge creep when I just want to say a compliment. Like even now I feel like a huge creep when in reality I'm just paying you a friendly compliment.

So trust me, the ladies notice.

And sometimes a guy smells really nice like soap and I want to say, "you smell really clean" but I don't know how to say that without him thinking im hitting on him and being a creep

I can't do these things.

:(

Guys will think you're hitting on them, but won't think you're a creep.

Personally I'd find it hilarious if someone told me I smelled really clean but that'll never happen because I'm a disgusting smoker.

And sometimes a guy smells really nice like soap and I want to say, "you smell really clean" but I don't know how to say that without him thinking im hitting on him and being a creep

I can't do these things.

:(

someday there will be a world where you can do this and be yourself! dammit. stop caging your inner spirit!

Went out over the weekend. Like four different drunk bros complimented my hair and only one lady. She wanted to know what products I used and I was just like "Uhhh shampoo and conditioner?"

I used to have hair about your length. One time my friend and I went to a ski resort in the summertime to see a Langhorne Slim concert. After the show was over we were waiting in line to take the gondola back down to the parking lot. As we're standing there a drunk woman comes running up to me and latches onto me. She's wasted, and she's just running her fingers through my hair mumbling to herself. Her boyfriend had to pry her away from me.

I'm balding now and I think that's why.

I think I'll be Robert Smith for Halloween.

I've said this for the last 4 years but then I always get too lazy to tease my hair or do anything on Halloween.

I work on Halloween and the next day this year, might go out for a drink or two though. If anyone says "Why didn't you wear a costume?" I'll just say I'm Punk Rock Jesus. Maybe Emo Jesus.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic