The videos of the Black Friday sales over here are crazy. People in full tracksuits are seriously fighting in Tesco over TV's where you're only saving £100 (if even that).

My plan for today now I've done my online shopping.

blow-over.gif

A+++++++++++++++++++++++ USE OF GIF BB.

I spent so much. I only have $50 left.

THANKS

Yeah I spent another $100 after I posted the first update. A christmas present for my bro and a shirt for me.

I need to stop now, I've got such an expensive month ahead.

I was given $150 to buy my own gifts because my family is a huge christmas family. They don't care how old the older ones are, we all sit and open gifts no matter what. No fighting it. I got myself records, shirts. Plus a book, a few gifts for Sarah and a poster for me.

I was given $150 to buy my own gifts because my family is a huge christmas family. They don't care how old the older ones are, we all sit and open gifts no matter what. No fighting it. I got myself records, shirts. Plus a book, a few gifts for Sarah and a poster for me.

That's awesome. Having a huge Christmas family is the best.

I was able to sleep in an extra 2 hours this morning :D

All I want is a record that will probably sell out as soon as it's online. I don't have the strength to fight for it in the actual record shop.

I give up pretty easy lol.

Oh it's Friday funday today with my friends! It's the one day a week we hang out and eat and get drunk (it's our payday).

And good morning.

That sounds cool as hell !!!!!

I really need to try and get hold of Guardians of the Galaxy Casette for the girlfriends mum but without paying silly prices for it.

She's been a huge help to me over the last 4 months so I really want to get her this.

Does anyone know anywhere online that will be selling it or is it in store only?

I really need to try and get hold of Guardians of the Galaxy Casette for the girlfriends mum but without paying silly prices for it.

She's been a huge help to me over the last 4 months so I really want to get her this.

Does anyone know anywhere online that will be selling it or is it in store only?

this is the only reason I'm on line right now

Do you know a online store that is selling it? There are 26 pages of the Black Friday thread and I've only just started to go back page by page looking for the info! May take a while :(

If stores have any left they will put them online. If I my store has an extras I'll grab one for you Chris.

If stores have any left they will put them online. If I my store has an extras I'll grab one for you Chris.

You're a babe! I'll make it worth your while (that sounded a lot dirtier than I planned).

I'll keep my eyes open online, the UK list didn't get any according to the RSD website.

getting there! my throat started hurting again last night :(

looking for that bleachers record for you!

i have a feeling my store wont have that GOTG cassette =\

Thank you! My store got a few but there's only about 20 of us in line. I hope they'll let me buy more than one to help people.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic