Went Black Thanksgiving shopping, in and out in about 40 minutes. Got myself two video games, some sandwich bags and ice cream. Wife got a camera and some lotion. It was fun watching all these super serious shoppers grabbing shit while I waltzed in, grabbed two things, and then went to the grocery section of Target. Woo!

What games did you grab? I got Shadow of Mordor and steelbook blu ray copies of Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, and Paul.

I did this for a plus and I am hard in love with my plus if that helps.

help me justify!! i bought my s4 (active) in oct 2013 bc my iphone4 was being a jerk. i had to charge it 3+ times a day. otherwise i loved it. i enjoyed the galaxy until it fried my 64gb micro sd with all my music, forcing me to buy an ipod (just got it last july) for my music. some time after i had to reboot the phone to factory bc kitkat fucked it up. now t freezes on my messenger app causing me to restart often and now this sim card thing. i also have issues with group texts and certain apps draining battery by keeping the camera running for hours on end (ie: snapchat).

BUT i do love that i can customize my galaxy and change the look of the icons (it annoys me that instagram hasnt updated its icon for ios to match the flat design lol) and all that. i also enjoy swype (which i think ios now has) and the ability to not clutter my screens by filling them with apps and folders. i also like that i can adjust my google docs, mail, and calendar seamlessly with my computer and with my boyfriend's phone (we share a calendar).

Yes. Mainly so I can see ñ

i can see ñ no problem. Only you cannot see my ñ. =P

What games did you grab? I got Shadow of Mordor and steelbook blu ray copies of Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, and Paul.

Shadow of Mordor and The Evil Within :) I should have grabbed some Blu Rays, but we have a computer hooked up to the tv, so we just stream or download everything. Wife talked me out of it because it seemed like a waste to her.

I wish Mordor had multi-player, seems like a stealth game would have some sweet multi.

Nothing for me. Staying in and watching TV. Cyber Monday on Amazon for me if anything. I'll probably pass on everything since my buddy might have two Caspian records for me I don't have. Fingers crossed.

I did however slow cook dry rub turkey legs for 3 hours today. Came out very good. Now I'm full and didn't stuff myself or have leftovers. So it worked out well.

Also I finally saw Whiplash. It was so damn good. It's about jazz drumming, and JK Simmons being angry as fuck. I highly suggest it. Bonus that there were only 4 people in the theater this morning.

Matt and John, I found a year of PS+ for $40. People on Reddit are saying Amazon/Ebay might have it for $35 tomorrow, but nobody really has any evidence to back it up.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=121345728193

Of course right after I re-upped.

Night everyone! Long ass day tomorrow.

Matt and John, I found a year of PS+ for $40. People on Reddit are saying Amazon/Ebay might have it for $35 tomorrow, but nobody really has any evidence to back it up.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=121345728193

Thanks, Jared! I'll hold out for tomorrow, then if it doesn't happen grab that one :)

My friends and I continued our tradition of getting hammered and going to the mall (we had a DD) my one friend has never been able to come so of course he passes out on a bench 10 minutes into the adventure.

I saw your post on IG and laughed because i remember you talking about this tradition! Looks fun :D

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic