Seinfeld !!!!

You should watch it! Sooooooo good! This guy, Kramer, kept soaking in the hot tub and his friend wanted to eat him and he imagined him as a turkey hence the weird gif.

Jared am I remembering that correctly?

He was using butter as a moisturizer and accidentally cooked himself sitting in the sun, so he smelled like butter then to keep himself moist he was taking soaks in his hot tub. Newman thought he smelled like a turkey lol.

He was using butter as a moisturizer and accidentally cooked himself sitting in the sun, so he smelled like butter then to keep himself moist he was taking soaks in his hot tub. Newman thought he smelled like a turkey lol.

Oh my god yesss. The butter! How could I forget the butter!!

CHRIS WATCH SEINFELD!!

My mom had Thanksgiving breakfast this year. All last night and then this morning when I had to get up early I was muttering "Fucking thanksgiving breakfast. Who the fuck does that?"

Then I got here and I had a huge breakfast and now Im just like "That was dope." I fucking love breakfast. Breakfast for life. All day.

My mom had Thanksgiving breakfast this year. All last night and then this morning when I had to get up early I was muttering "Fucking thanksgiving breakfast. Who the fuck does that?"

Then I got here and I had a huge breakfast and now Im just like "That was dope." I fucking love breakfast. Breakfast for life. All day.

I was really wondering wheree you were last night!!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic