I am hopefully hitting Japan this summer and then Britain will hopefully be the following year... family in both places.

I read this as

I am hopefully hitting japan this summer and then Britian and then hopefully the following year...family in both places

I laughed for a long time until I read it right. I just woke up though. But it seems you already have family and aren't looking to populate children everywhere hahahaha

I literally JUST learned how to say Good morning in german AND YOU FUCKING TRUMP ME ALREADY!!! DAMN YOU CHRIS!!!!!!!!

But it's good to have my nemesis back! :D

I missed our battles.

WOAH WHAT THE FUCK CHRIS?!? DOES MEIN MEAN MY?!? HANDS OFF CHRIS I KNEW YOU ADDED SOME EXTRA WORDS SO I GOGGLED TRANSLATED YOUR SHADY ASS AND YOU KEEP YOUR DISTANCE !!!!

<_<

I took German at school so I'm already one step closer to claiming my Bear back.

Good luck, it's been banned by the FDA.  You have to go to some seedy places to find it.

I'm willing to do exactly that.

I read this as

I am hopefully hitting japan this summer and then Britian and then hopefully the following year...family in both places

I laughed for a long time until I read it right. I just woke up though. But it seems you already have family and aren't looking to populate children everywhere hahahaha

No, the one spawn will take over the world fine on his own

I'd much rather go in early to leave early.

It actually gives you time to be productive in the evening.

This is exactly why I do it.  I can go home, get shit done, have dinner ready when the lady comes home, and it gives me time to spin wax at uncanny volume levels as well.

My evening productivity involves sleeping.

I'd actually have time to go to the gym before said sleeping. I miss sleep.

This is exactly why I do it.  I can go home, get shit done, have dinner ready when the lady comes home, and it gives me time to spin wax at uncanny volume levels as well.

Living the dream.

Sleep is my favorite thing. Though I have a feeling when I'm dead I'll regret sleeping so much.

I wish we didn't have to sleep, we'd all be so much more advanced if sleep wasn't a thing.

Although it would probalby just mean we have to work even longer days.

I take it all back.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic