Moonshine Srunk

That sounds like headache central the next day ;)

I'm taking the rest of the month to dry out.  I feel like I've been drinking constantly for the last two weeks (which isn't really the case, but I've definitely been drinking much more than I would during a normal week).

I'm taking the rest of the month to dry out.  I feel like I've been drinking constantly for the last two weeks (which isn't really the case, but I've definitely been drinking much more than I would during a normal week).

Doing the same.  The craft beer needs a break, especially after the holiday food.  

I'm taking the rest of the month to dry out. I feel like I've been drinking constantly for the last two weeks (which isn't really the case, but I've definitely been drinking much more than I would during a normal week).

I'll be able to tell you tomorrow but right now I'm really warm. Haha

Well. This year's vinyl buying has begun. I went from 0 records in the mail/waiting to ship to 5 in no time.

I have probably another 8 coming up this year that I'm excited about already too.

Bladie, no puzzles. Puzzles suck and I hate them.

I've only ordered on this year (and a tape that Bladie hooked me up on).  I have quite a few that I ordered late last year that still haven't arrived.  I'm slowly finishing up some collections that I've been working on for years, it's a nice feeling.  I'm thinking Nadja is my next undertaking, but that's going to be a doozy.

I've only ordered on this year (and a tape that Bladie hooked me up on). I have quite a few that I ordered late last year that still haven't arrived. I'm slowly finishing up some collections that I've been working on for years, it's a nice feeling. I'm thinking Nadja is my next undertaking, but that's going to be a doozy.

That WILL be a doozy!

Hehehe. Glad you dug em. Listen to The Meadowlands by The Wrens if you want to add more things to buy ;)

I want to say I've maybe heard that...I also realized the other day that I've had that Empire! Empire! Album that is getting reissued on my computer since it came out and just never listened to it. Weird.

A lot of the stuff I'm looking forward to this year is reissued stuff :/

Sigur Ros reissues, Grimes reissues, Dopelord reissue, Spelljammer reissue, new Goya album... That might be it as far as stuff I haven't ordered yet. Some other stuff I kind of want, but not as badly as those.

I want to say I've maybe heard that...I also realized the other day that I've had that Empire! Empire! Album that is getting reissued on my computer since it came out and just never listened to it. Weird.

A lot of the stuff I'm looking forward to this year is reissued stuff :/

Sigur Ros reissues, Grimes reissues, Dopelord reissue, Spelljammer reissue, new Goya album... That might be it as far as stuff I haven't ordered yet. Some other stuff I kind of want, but not as badly as those.

A lot of reissues I'm looking forward to this year.  Nick Cave and Bee Thousand are the two off the top of my head.  I feel like some Swans stuff is on deck too.

Good evening SMALLTALK. 2 1/2 more hours and then I'm off work until Tuesday night!!! I am really excited :D

Lucky!  I've had the last four days off, but that'll be the last long weekend I have until next month.  I have been able to spend the last eight hours of my day reading and listening to records, it's been SO nice.

Lucky! I've had the last four days off, but that'll be the last long weekend I have until next month. I have been able to spend the last eight hours of my day reading and listening to records, it's been SO nice.

That's my plan for all of tomorrow! I've got a queue of records that I need to listen to AND I just started volume 7 of Hellblazer. :D and I forgot what ginger looks like.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic