As some of you know, my name is Kevin. That is required knowledge for this story.

At work one time I was completely zoned out and my coworker was talking to me. I forget how the conversation went but it ended with me being like "Sorry about that. I guess you can call me Kevin SPACEY"

The girl had literally no idea what I was talking about. Our other coworker laughed so hard he cried but then was like "That was so fucking bad...but goddammit I was not expecting that."

Given my track record at least one of us will be in love by then.

Statistically, the odds are in favor of it being them though, so there's that.

God my life has been weird, relationship wise.

I'm guilty of falling hard very fast too. I'm an overthinker/slightly insecure and I'm trying very hard to overcome that. My GF is very supportive so it works

oooh, THAT's the Spacey one.

I'm ALL IN on House of Cards.

YES! DO IT!!!

Season 3 comes out next month.

As some of you know, my name is Kevin. That is required knowledge for this story.

At work one time I was completely zoned out and my coworker was talking to me. I forget how the conversation went but it ended with me being like "Sorry about that. I guess you can call me Kevin SPACEY"

The girl had literally no idea what I was talking about. Our other coworker laughed so hard he cried but then was like "That was so fucking bad...but goddammit I was not expecting that."

Man I know the feeling. I swear I've heard every Will Smith related joke twice. I have been caught off guard with a good one every now and then.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes!

I'm hiding in my room today because my mom screamed at me until I was in hysterics yestersay morning.

I then felt like I needed to be irresponsible and spent money I don't have but the girl at Hot Topic apparently knew who I was and got so excited/red in the face that she forgot to give me my birthday coupon and I didn't realize it until we left.

I'm still mad.

But I only learned how to say GOODMORNING in German !!

I guess I could say it when we wake up ;)

Guten morgen.

I don't know if that's right...I googled that a few days ago. I tried to learn Goodnight but there is no way I will remember how to spell it !!

:wub:

You don't have to learn it anyway, 'cause you always fall asleep all of a sudden. ;)

You don't have to learn it anyway, 'cause you always fall asleep all of a sudden. ;)

I know! I felt so bad! I've done it to you like three times already! :ph34r:

It'll probably happen a few more times in the future........ :P

Just wait for the texts I send while I'm still sleeping . Those are always weird to read when I wake up!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic