Hi everyone!!! Hope your having a good weekend minus the shitty/awesome weather your getting. It's rainy and dreary here, but around 65 degrees. Can't complain. Drinkin mimosas with an awesome homemade brunch before heading to laser tag for my BF's nephew's Birthday is a good way to start a Sunday. 

Hi everyone!!! Hope your having a good weekend minus the shitty/awesome weather your getting. It's rainy and dreary here, but around 65 degrees. Can't complain. Drinkin mimosas with an awesome homemade brunch before heading to laser tag for my BF's nephew's Birthday is a good way to start a Sunday.

Fuck, I have champagne but no orange juice and now I want mimosas. And brunch. I could also drunkenly destroy some kids at laser tag, but I don't actively want to do that.

Fuck, I have champagne but no orange juice and now I want mimosas. And brunch. I could also drunkenly destroy some kids at laser tag, but I don't actively want to do that.

haha, I'd say fuck it and just drink the champagne! Also, I'm pretty sure these kids would destroy me, and not the other way around. 

Well I haven't played laser tag in like 8 years, but as a stoned teenager I was consistently the number one ranked player at the end of most games.

Who am I kidding Id probably be like "Ow my back" 2 minutes in.

hahaha. I would be so outta breath trying to keep up with a bunch of 11 year olds. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic