I'm pondering of dumping about a quarter of my record collection on eBay but I'm hesitant. The work to pack and ship any and all that sell will be tedious. Not to mention all the newjack collectors who'll bitch and moan about anything and everything.

I've been thinking about doing this too lately. I just own too much shit, and need to cut down on my possessions. Also worried after that thread in the vinyl forum. Discogs may be a bit better, but harder to sell sometimes.

:lol:

:angry:

How was HT? :P

:wub:

I went to 2 stores and didn't see any :(

But I won't give up!

I watched a TON of the the show Catfish. Now that I'm done, I can continue with my life

THAT SHOW WAS SO ADDICTING THOUGH!!

I really want to watch that movie we talked about, The Knick? I might see if I can rent that online. Did you watch the movie I recommended?

I went to 2 stores and didn't see any :(

But I won't give up!

I watched a TON of the the show Catfish. Now that I'm done, I can continue with my life

THAT SHOW WAS SO ADDICTING THOUGH!!

I really want to watch that movie we talked about, The Knick? I might see if I can rent that online. Did you watch the movie I recommended?

I appreciate it! :)

The Knick is a TV show, not sure if its rentable yet. I havent watched Whip It or Wicker Park yet... still have to check out on demand for those

I find it really hard to part with vinyl.  The records that I own, I own for a reason.  Ugh.  At some point though, I need to thin out to make room for new stuff.

Same here. But this recent glut of extended shipping times on orders I have open makes me want to sell everything & never look back.

I appreciate it! :)

The Knick is a TV show, not sure if its rentable yet. I havent watched Whip It or Wicker Park yet... still have to check out on demand for those

Dammit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought it was a movie. I guess I'll watch Horns then.

Have you seen Filth? I watched that recently as well as What If but I don't know how much you would like the latter.

Dammit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought it was a movie. I guess I'll watch Horns then.

Have you seen Filth? I watched that recently as well as What If but I don't know how much you would like the latter.

Is Filth worth watching? Havent seen it yet. Is What If a movie?

I own most of my records for a reason as well, but some still hardly get played. I'd rather not own so much stuff, since I plan on moving across the country by the end of the year.

I'm pondering of dumping about a quarter of my record collection on eBay but I'm hesitant. The work to pack and ship any and all that sell will be tedious. Not to mention all the newjack collectors who'll bitch and moan about anything and everything.

Any Coheed? Just slide it right here lol

Filth was worth watching but definitely not around children.

What If was an adorable movie that made me happy

No worries there, no children around me!

Oh sure, you watch that Daniel Radcliffe movie! JK.  Im happy it made you happy. The main girl in that is adorable.

I watched Nighcrawler on Friday. Def recommended. Gyllenhaal is becoming one of my favorite actors.

No worries there, no children around me!

Oh sure, you watch that Daniel Radcliffe movie! JK. Im happy it made you happy. The main girl in that is adorable.

I watched Nighcrawler on Friday. Def recommended. Gyllenhaal is becoming one of my favorite actors.

Will I need to sleep with the light on afterwards ?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic