I bought some Cascade hop rhizomes from a dude off Craigslist this morning to plant in my MIL's backyard. Now they are sitting on my desk in red party cups and I'm thinking to myself...how do I know if these are even Cascade hop vines? What if I just bought some grape vines he found on the side of the road? What if they turn out to be kudzu and they cover her entire house while she's sleeping? What if this weird rash never goes away and I have to pee through a straw from now on to stop the burning? What if they form a giant beanstalk...do I have to climb it?

It's probably Cascade hops...but my mind wanders sometimes.

I bought some Cascade hop rhizomes from a dude off Craigslist this morning to plant in my MIL's backyard. Now they are sitting on my desk in red party cups and I'm thinking to myself...how do I know if these are even Cascade hop vines? What if I just bought some grape vines he found on the side of the road? What if they turn out to be kudzu and they cover her entire house while she's sleeping? What if this weird rash never goes away and I have to pee through a straw from now on to stop the burning? What if they form a giant beanstalk...do I have to climb it?

It's probably Cascade hops...but my mind wanders sometimes.

Or

Or

feed_me_little_shop_horrors.gif

There is this thing where you can literally line up and wait longer than RSD at Bullmoose on Main Street, America and pay $70 for tickets that permit you to STAND in the back of the orchestra. The standing part is lame, but hey, it's only $70!!! (Personally I'd rather pay $150 for seats, but that's just me).

Cool aside: when we went (at least) these two famous people were there (there was this comedian dude, but i can't recall his name, only his face):

3208196-3x2-940x627.jpg

so. much. money. ugh. i really think i should get a discount for having to work in the area and dealing with the inconvenience of being surrounded by these shows on a daily basis. 

i know some shows used to have mid-day lotteries where you put your name down in the afternoon and then if they pulled yours, you got good seats for like $20. i wonder if any still do that. i should look into it since i'm right by them and all.

also. awesome. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic