LOL so my car died where I was able to get it a couple blocks to a Sears auto center (ugh but better than nothing). They were closed yesterday so I just went in before work. "Oh sorry, our mechanic got promoted to a different location and we haven't hired a new one yet."

The guy behind me in line was there to apply for the job so he looked at it for me. Like I thought, it was a belt. The tension pulley broke in half and shredded the S-belt. But now I just need to find someone who can do that :(

LOL so my car died where I was able to get it a couple blocks to a Sears auto center (ugh but better than nothing). They were closed yesterday so I just went in before work. "Oh sorry, our mechanic got promoted to a different location and we haven't hired a new one yet."

The guy behind me in line was there to apply for the job so he looked at it for me. Like I thought, it was a belt. The tension pulley broke in half and shredded the S-belt. But now I just need to find someone who can do that :(

:(

today feels like one of those mondays i really should've just stayed in bed with my cat.

took me almost two motherfucking hours to get to work this morning because my train wasn't running. get it together, MTA!

mo-frackin' trains. I tell ya. Where do you work (location vs. BK wise)?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic