My allergies are truly whooping my ass

My girlfriend and I have both had to call out of work multiple times in the last month because of allergies. Of course, this never happens on the same days because why would anything nice ever happen.

My right eye was legit completely swollen shut one day. It was nuts.

I've gotten downvoted by a record label for sticking up for another label using sarcasm. They clearly thought I was serious and I ain't even mad.

I will, however, never forget.

the label definitely showed you... i'd never forget either. i dont ever remember being down voted. i dunno though, my post never really have meaning or go along with everyone else, i try but i'd rather post in the cat thread or post candy pics in here. 

Like, his existence wouldn't even register with me but he owns somewhere between 3 and 7 copies of a joke lathe cut /100 for no god damn reason. I don't know why but that annoys the shit out of me.

Cause someone like that would, and people like that are just annoying as fuck. They get down to the very fiber of your being, and you can't explain it, but you want to hurt them. Haha.

I got downvoted once for saying I've done MDMA.

STRAIGHT EDGE REVENGE

straight edge or die mentality was strong that day...i wouldn't have downvoted you, im not a dick edge kid. sometimes it sucks being straight edge. i joke a lot but i respect everyone as long i get it back. 

one time i posted my 311 collection and said "all this has been listened to while being drug free" or something like that and some people did not like that. 

straight edge or die mentality was strong that day...i wouldn't have downvoted you, im not a dick edge kid. sometimes it sucks being straight edge. i joke a lot but i respect everyone as long i get it back.

one time i posted my 311 collection and said "all this has been listened to while being drug free" or something like that and some people did not like that.

I don't care what substances anyone does or doesn't put in their bodies, as long as they aren't a dick about it. I was straight edge as a teenager because I come from an extended family of addicts so I was terrified of drugs and alcohol.

That being said, it makes me kinda sad that some people will never experience a lack of sobriety.

I don't care what substances anyone does or doesn't put in their bodies, as long as they aren't a dick about it. I was straight edge as a teenager because I come from an extended family of addicts so I was terrified of drugs and alcohol.

That being said, it makes me kinda sad that some people will never experience a lack of sobriety.

pretty much the same reasons why i chose to be straight edge. my moms dad was an alcoholic she would tell me stories growing up and my dads parents got divorced because of alcohol and even at one point i guess my dad was pretty bad that my mom didn't know what to do, i was too young for this but yeah it really scared the shit out of me, it still does. ive never seen my dad or mom drunk in my life, my dad still drinks like  one or two a day red stripe or rolling rock. growing up i had an older brother who partied and i would be hanging out and just the shit that happened i want no part of it at all. to this day i still get called a pussy but i could care less, but i also get a lot of respect from people when i tell them i've never drank before. im also not comparing your life to mine, i know that my situation wasnt as bad as others but just saying our reasons were similar. i dont want you to think i was comparing us. drugs were never really a problem  in my family. i guess you could say i took d.a.r.e. to heart

I was sxe until I smoked weed and realized "oh, DARE was a bunch of bullshit. This is harmless fun."

I watched my dad nearly kill himself with booze. Like, he's 8 months sober right now and has been told by multiple doctors he'd be dead right now if he hadn't stopped when he did.

But at the same time, being fucked up is dope. I've been through too much shit to stay sober. About 7 years ago shit got scary for a little while and I was snorting pills every day. Since then I've gone through month-year long periods of complete sobriety. Moderation is key.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic