I really, really, really don't want to fucking work tomorrow at 7:30 am. If the girl i have to work with is on her cell phone the entire shift, like she normally is I'm going to refuse to work Saturday again. Last time I had to work with her, she argued, yelled and cussed out a moving company for about 3 hours.

Get loot crate, vinyl me please, nerd block or one of many other subscription services. :)

i thought about it but i need something that im gonna like or enjoy everything that comes with it. haha

my girlfriend does this boxycharm thing from sephoroa? or ulta? but she gets like over $120 worth of makeup stuff for about 20/month she stopped because she only like one or two things out the whole box. 

Came home to an empty house. No one's here. Except the dog. Walked her for a bit...she was pretty darn happy at that. Now just chilling w/ a semi-cold beer in hand. Winding down this Friday day and overall week. 

Speaking of beer, I'm bottling my homebrew on Sunday.

Then another 3-weeks of waiting for it to bottle condition. I'm going to need to get a lock for the door and give the key to my Bride so I don't convince myself that enough time has past and crack one while it's still green.

Then another 3-weeks of waiting for it to bottle condition. I'm going to need to get a lock for the door and give the key to my Bride so I don't convince myself that enough time has past and crack one while it's still green.

You know you'll have to share some of these homebrews with us beer lovers in VC, right?

;) 

What kind of beer did you brew? A buddy and I just brewed a Cadbury egg milk stout a few weeks ago. So good and got it up to 6.8%. I'm drinking a cold Sierra Nevada Bigfoot barley wine right now while I watch my chuck roast simmer away in the pot.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic