Does that mean you got the AKG 553s?

Threw a tantrum in here earlier and had to go pick them up. Only listened a little here and there and have had them burning in too. Now that it's night time I've put them on to give a proper listen now. Sound great with my new DIY amp too, but that might just be the better line out.

Threw a tantrum in here earlier and had to go pick them up. Only listened a little here and there and have had them burning in too. Now that it's night time I've put them on to give a proper listen now. Sound great with my new DIY amp too, but that might just be the better line out.

I joined a group for a switchblade on Mass and it has shipped already. Still waiting on the AKGs. :)

I've been on a documentary kick lately, does anyone have any recommendations ?

We just watched Killer Legends. I didn't really like how a lot of it was filmed, but the stories and insights were very interesting. It's on Netflix.

Edit: not "a lot" of it... Just the parts where they went somewhere in the dark and it was hard to see what they were looking at. I don't get that.

Hahahahaha so my ex was texting me about dating my new girlfriend, so I blocked her so I just wouldn't have to deal with the damn thing. I go to block her on IG, and the irony of it is she is dating someone who looks so much like me. Just another bearded, tattooed asshole. The audacity of some people. She then even went so far to text my old roommate saying "did Matt change his number?" My god. The biggest cliché in the book! I'm laughing so hard. What do you care what I'm doing in my life! You're not a part of it anymore!

We just watched Killer Legends. I didn't really like how a lot of it was filmed, but the stories and insights were very interesting. It's on Netflix.

I watched a documentary on Russian mail order brides called Love Me. It was very interesting since it showed both sides. It's on Netflix.

But I saw the title of the one you suggested so I'll check it out !

I joined a group for a switchblade on Mass and it has shipped already. Still waiting on the AKGs. :)

That is a slick looking knife! I wanted the straight razor they had but not ready to spend that much and still enjoy my double edge razor.

Even those 200 AKG they did the other day shipped almost right after it was over making me wish I had done those. They had the usual AKG look Im used to and they claimed the MSRP was pretty high. But that would have cost me more.

Hahahahaha so my ex was texting me about dating my new girlfriend, so I blocked her so I just wouldn't have to deal with the damn thing. I go to block her on IG, and the irony of it is she is dating someone who looks so much like me. Just another bearded, tattooed asshole. The audacity of some people. She then even went so far to text my old roommate saying "did Matt change his number?" My god. The biggest cliché in the book! I'm laughing so hard. What do you care what I'm doing in my life! You're not a part of it anymore!

Hopefully things quiet down now that you've blocked her. Unfortunately I've found that blocking exes always works even though it seems pretty harsh at first. All of my exes are married now so it seems to have worked out for them too.

Hopefully things quiet down now that you've blocked her. Unfortunately I've found that blocking exes always works even though it seems pretty harsh at first. All of my exes are married now so it seems to have worked out for them too.

I just never understood the whole going out of your way to bother the other person when they obviously don't care. Why waste your time and energy being dramatic? Haha. She'll get over it eventually. It was like 5 months ago already. And we only dated a year, and 6 months of that was long distance. Kids these days.

That is a slick looking knife! I wanted the straight razor they had but not ready to spend that much and still enjoy my double edge razor.

Even those 200 AKG they did the other day shipped almost right after it was over making me wish I had done those. They had the usual AKG look Im used to and they claimed the MSRP was pretty high. But that would have cost me more.

I'm stoked to have a new knife. Plus it's all black, so that's a plus.

Oh, damn. Seems like Mass has a great relationship with AKG and do a lot of good drops and do them quick.

Just found out the record I got coming next has no bandcamp download so I shot out and email. Also just noticed that and the other thing I just pre-ordered are both from Seattle based artist. Have a cool electronic/shoegaze record I found that is also from Seattle. Never thought of Seattle as a place for electronic music.

Yeah they even put the Massdrop logo on them and they were an exclusive. Glad mine dont say Massdrop on them!

BTW that Foo video I posted earlier was about me losing my shit and being worried about being in public and going to the post office.

Dang I'm kinda stoned and just got in a record I ordered from

Topshelf. My favorite part from ordering from them is always the airhead they throw in with the records. No airhead this time. So sad .

Airhead the taffy like candy? That would be a very cool bonus! The next record I have arriving just has a topless mermaid cover. ;)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic