I'm sure having a strong wife is great too, since I know all the positive people in my life have helped me a lot. This really is a great community here, which is why I always end up coming back after trying to leave (my original username was from the first week the forums opened).

Anyone brave enough to try that new monstrosity of a "food item" Pizza Hut is offering with that hot dog stuffed crust? I lost 65 pound last year and even my old fat guy self can't stomach the thought of it

My friend tried it and I had to text him the next day to make sure he survived. He said it was good but I just can't :unsure:

My friend tried it and I had to text him the next day to make sure he survived. He said it was good but I just can't :unsure:

It's hard enough for me to eat pizza most times having spent so much time working in those places when I was younger, but that bacon one from Little Caesars isn't bad really. I watched the AV Club's video of them eating it and they said it pretty much just taste like salt so that's enough for me..Plus mustard near pizza sauce just doesn't make a happy sunset in my mind

Well, I'm having a damn panic attack and don't know what to do. I guess I'm more on edge just before a full on attack, but it sucks. I don't want to leave, and I don't want my employer to know I have problems.

Well, I'm having a damn panic attack and don't know what to do. I guess I'm more on edge just before a full on attack, but it sucks. I don't want to leave, and I don't want my employer to know I have problems.

What do they have you on for it now that's taking so long to be effective?

Zoloft. It takes a while for the body to adjust to it, and actually makes it worse for a bit. Last time I was on it it did the same thing, but they gave me xanax to deal with it.

Zoloft. It takes a while for the body to adjust to it, and actually makes it worse for a bit. Last time I was on it it did the same thing, but they gave me xanax to deal with it.

I took zoloft once and it did make me feel high spirited when I first took it but then kept giving me repetitive nightmares so I stopped with it. Xanax is what I take now to control mine. It's not the best by far, but it helps quickly which is always great. I hope things get better soon

I'm also on xanax & anti-depressants.... but if this country would finally fucking legalize weed i wouldn't need any of those pills.

Agreed. I'd love to be able to smoke instead of taking pills so I feel better. I'd also prefer trying CBD oil instead of taking anticonvulsants that give me dry mouth, swollen gums, and still don't control my seizures well

For a lot of people it exacerbates anxiety. I even know people who smoked for years & can't anymore because they get panic attacks & paranoia & it stopped being fun.

When I smoke it helps calm me down. It's also the only thing that really makes me feel like myself. Everything feels right when I'm stoned.

I haven't touched that stuff in years, does it help? It seems like it could anxiety worse.

I'm an everyday smoker, not going through much mind you, but times when I have taken a break for months at a time my wife says I always seem to have more grand mal seizures. I always assumed it's because a pill has to dissolve and travel to your heart or brain as where smoking piped it straight in to your circulatory system causing the effects to set in faster and that's where maybe it slows down mis-firing synapses in my brain that are the cause of the activity. Maybe to a degree the pills aren't or where they don't cover them. 

Hmm, maybe I'll give it a go again if I may it out west. I feel like a move with help my mental health a lot... or make it worse, but I bet it'll be for the better.

I just quit my 2nd job, but I owe them 13 hours because they estimate hours instead of paying what they should. Fucking annoying.

For a lot of people it exacerbates anxiety. I even know people who smoked for years & can't anymore because they get panic attacks & paranoia & it stopped being fun.

When I smoke it helps calm me down. It's also the only thing that really makes me feel like myself. Everything feels right when I'm stoned.

For years it helped my anxiety. Then for years it gave me instant and crippling panic attacks. Now if I take it slow I can get high and its fucking awesome. My girlfriend was just like "You know what, I hated HATED weed as a teenager and 20something but fuck it, let's be stoners" and we've been having a wonderful time. She gets super focused and makes delicious treats, or she'll just get shit done. Last night she packed up most of the living room and then spent hours making us a return address logo for our new apartment and order a custom rubber stamp.

I sit there like an idiot and laugh till I cry watching the cats be cats.

Hmm, maybe I'll give it a go again if I may it out west. I feel like a move with help my mental health a lot... or make it worse, but I bet it'll be for the better.

I just quit my 2nd job, but I owe them 13 hours because they estimate hours instead of paying what they should. Fucking annoying.

If you come to Portland I'll take up to Vancouver, WA and we can buy weed from a drive thru window. It's magical.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic