What's his white whale?

Screen printed Blood Brothers - Crimes/300 something on blue marble

I was trying to throw $60 at the dude for it and he wanted $80. I think someone could talk him down to abou $70, but t doesn't look like its gone for nearly that much in the last year or so.

I thought it was dumb and just for teens to send each other nudes. It's actually kinda fun. I jist send pics of random shit.

My one friend did get a nude though. I'd been bidding my time since he sent me a pic of his balls like 7 years ago.

I want to join but the possible nude pics scare me. I don't trust Bladie

Jk Bladie B)

I think I'm just terrible with updating my social media. I seem to do a terrible job with IG

One, holy shit BeaCopRoboFuggler, I can't believe someone even remembered I want that record. That price is too crazy for me.

On the subject of Snapchat, it is indeed used for nudes a lot, but I mostly send selfies and cats. 90% selfies, 8% cats and 2% nudes. Nobody on here will ever get a nude, although if you dig on my Tumblr there are some there. Beware.

I sent him BPIB and an X-Files patch, but you might have won with that.

But as it stands, I love Blade more than you.

Haha, I learned today that the limit to my love for bladie is overpaying for a record by $30-40 :(

To be fair, I actually offered him $70 for it before I found out what they were actually going for, then revised my offer.

I sent him BPIB and an X-Files patch, but you might have won with that.

But as it stands, I love Blade more than you.

Woah woah woah. I think I love Bladie too!! I crocheted him record coasters

Which btw, Thomas it took me awhile but I got yours in the mail ! I couldn't make it to the post office before it closed so I added a bunch of stamps so hopefully it arrives ! It's in the cutest envelope lol.

One, holy shit BeaCopRoboFuggler, I can't believe someone even remembered I want that record. That price is too crazy for me.

On the subject of Snapchat, it is indeed used for nudes a lot, but I mostly send selfies and cats. 90% selfies, 8% cats and 2% nudes. Nobody on here will ever get a nude, although if you dig on my Tumblr there are some there. Beware.

You're my favorite tumblr person <3

I haven't seen your cats. WHY DONT YOU LOVE ME?!"

T, I would never send an unsolicited nude to a woman. If I'm drunk and know them well enough I will send a nude to a dude as a "fuck you" though. Luckily for everyone here I need to know someone for at least a decade before that happens.

Haha, I learned today that the limit to my love for bladie is overpaying for a record by $30-40 :(

To be fair, I actually offered him $70 for it before I found out what they were actually going for, then revised my offer.

WHOA WHAT. DUUDE. NO WAY. I DIDNT REMEMBER UNTIL NOW BUT THE LABEL HEAD WHO DID THE REPRESSES WANTED $50 PER TEST PRESS ABOUT A YEAR AND A HALF AGO.

I haven't seen your cats. WHY DONT YOU LOVE ME?!"

T, I would never send an unsolicited nude to a woman. If I'm drunk and know them well enough I will send a nude to a dude as a "fuck you" though. Luckily for everyone here I need to know someone for at least a decade before that happens.

I get drunk and send an insane amount of photos of my dog to my friend friend. He woke up to 27 texts the other day and said WTF

But she's really cute and the camera loves her.

Oh but one day, you will have a package arrive and it will be incredible. It happened to Bruce. I've been keeping check of who's getting something I know they'll love and it's you, Cholly, Noalarmplanet and T Bones.

Noalarmplanet is the best and that's not just because his initials are NAP, he's just an awesome dude and he's never in smalltalk these days :/

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic