What's worth playing on the XBONE? I have Diablo 3 and The Wolf Among Us, and got FF Type Zero (Going to exchange, did not like, usually <3 Final Fantasy), Far Cry 4, and Destiny with the GS sale. Anything else I should get?

Forza Horizon 2 is awesome if you're into racing games. It's a lot more arcade racing than the normal Forza games and it's a big open world.

Sunset Overdrive is a lot of fun too. The gameplay is fast and fun. It's got similar gameplay and humor to the Ratchet and Clank games.

Went to the party for a bit, knew 2 people, was awkward. I don't mingle well, but tried my best despite my anxiety acting up on the new meds. Supposed to met someone tomorrow who is buying an old receiver from me, so if I don't return, a craigslist ad got me killed.

I didn't get nearly as buzzed as I was hoping today. As it turns out, one shot of vodka and a glass of sake doesn't do anything for me.

I chock it up to me being big-boned. Or something like that. Whatever.

Sounds like you needed about 5 more shots. Drinking has gotten weird for me anymore. I'll have 6-8 drinks, get only slightly buzzed, and then wake up with the worsttttttt hangover.

That's why it's illegal

I thought it was legal now, but I might be wrong.

I know you didn't post the initial statement about jail breaking, I'm just too lazy to dig back. But, jail breaking shouldn't be sketchy. Do your research about whatever tool first. It's something quite a few people do and the shady jailbreak methods are usually made known pretty quickly.

GUYS. I THINK I FOUND MADIE'S FIRST POST. WHILE TRYING TO FIND SOME OF YOURS IN THE INTRO THREAD. I HAD NO IDEA HER NAME ISN'T PRONOUNCED MAD-DEE.

Madie, say it maydee.

Favorite Bands:

Brand New, title fight, turning point, citizen, turnover, blink, joyce manor

What's your Facebook/Twitter/Tumblr etc.?:

facebook: https://www.facebook.com/madieoh

twitter: @madieo

tumblr blows

Hobbies (outside of record collecting):

Roller derby, drinking whiskey, watching netflix, walking my weird dog.

Random things you want us to know about you:

I'm 22 and recent happenings in my life have made me realize you can't waste shit and life could end anytime. Take advantage of it and be happy. I'm a graphic designer for a credit union advertising agency but I'd much rather be doing show posters and record sleeves all day.

I've done a few trades and bought a few things on here and everyone I've encountered has been extremely nice and easy to work with. I'm just hoping I can hang with all the men here.

I used one of those extra-strength white strips last night and my teeth have been in pain ever since.  Please, make it stop.

I've always been too scared to try those because I heard they fuck your teeth up for a few days.

I thought it was legal now, but I might be wrong.

I know you didn't post the initial statement about jail breaking, I'm just too lazy to dig back. But, jail breaking shouldn't be sketchy. Do your research about whatever tool first. It's something quite a few people do and the shady jailbreak methods are usually made known pretty quickly.

I've wanted to do it mainly download Showbox but I'm too paranoid about jacking my phone up. I don't have the funds to replace it right now

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic