I hope so. The lay over is making me the most nervous. I've never flow, so I don't know what to expect of it all. It'll suck not being able to smoke for like 6 hours.

You pretty much get off the plane, go to the gate of your next flight, sit, and wait.  That's it.  They take care of your bags for you.  You might have to change wings/gates once you are in the airport, but just ask your airline rep when you exit the plane which gate you need.  It won't be that bad.  First time for everything right?

You pretty much get off the plane, go to the gate of your next flight, sit, and wait.  That's it.  They take care of your bags for you.  You might have to change wings/gates once you are in the airport, but just ask your airline rep when you exit the plane which gate you need.  It won't be that bad.  First time for everything right?

Yeah, for sure. It all seems like a hassle, but I can see why there are no direct flights from here to there.

I love lox. I have a regionally famous bagel place in my area that has some of the best (and strangest) bagels I've ever seen! B)

Examples? I'm down for a strange bagel.

Also, no to the air mattress. I'm able to stop on pretty much any surface so I was fine, but even a deflating mattress would've been helpful for my wife. Oh well, we got through it.

It's pretty amazing. I feel lucky to live here, even if it's a little expensive. And I can't find an apartment currently (given the breakup), so I'm living on my friend's couch for the next however long. I really, really need to find a place to live. :(

Oh man. That's my worry if I move to a by city ! I don't want to live in a scary apartment, I've already lived that life and I was always terrified so it would be nice to find a few places to pick from. Can you find a place outside of town ?

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. Fowty was there Sat

It was quite nice! And I knooooooow! I don't think I was interested in meeting anyone from here that was there Sunday.

There were some fun moments last night... Andy and Jesse did "Holland 1945" (NMH) with Kevin Devine, KD and Jesse did "Where Have You Been?" with Manchester, and KD and Andy did "Play Crack The Sky" with BN. I hadn't seen any of that before, so they were all cool to see. And then there were fireworks during "You Won't Know" as an encore!

It was quite nice! And I knooooooow! I don't think I was interested in meeting anyone from here that was there Sunday.

There were some fun moments last night... Andy and Jesse did "Holland 1945" (NMH) with Kevin Devine, KD and Jesse did "Where Have You Been?" with Manchester, and KD and Andy did "Play Crack The Sky" with BN. I hadn't seen any of that before, so they were all cool to see. And then there were fireworks during "You Won't Know" as an encore!

Yeah I wasn't able to make it up to meet him. Glad you enjoyed yourself!

Hello small talk. I'm drinking coffee and cleaning everything. Currently listening to Curl Up and Die, spinkicking some dishes.

That reminds me that I really need to sweep and mop my floors tonight.

She is really pretty ! I love how she does her makeup too ! gorgeous.

I hope my post didn't sound weirdly braggy. I just thought it was really funny that my co-workers immediately identified her as my girlfriend while also being shocked that she's good looking. Like, thanks guys. I'm glad that's surprising.

Also, apparently some people in other departments that I don't interact with assumed I was gay.

I really need to do the literboxes and then vacuum and I DONT WANNA.

Cleaning litterboxes is the worst, but obviously needed. Vacuuming also sucks (GET IT?@!?!)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic