I would watch a show called Catcop

Starring John Goodman. He's a rough and tumble New Orleans detective who is investigating a string of cat mutilations around the city, but things go terribly wrong when he learns too much. He's murdered by a cat mutilating group of satanists, and brought back to life by a voodoo priestess...but with catlike reflexes, nightvision, and a thirst for revenge. And milk. And he has claws or something. Cats.

Starring John Goodman. He's a rough and tumble New Orleans detective who is investigating a string of cat mutilations around the city, but things go terribly wrong when he learns too much. He's murdered by a cat mutilating group of satanists, and brought back to life by a voodoo priestess...but with catlike reflexes, nightvision, and a thirst for revenge. And milk. And he has claws or something. Cats.

Now that is a show I'd watch!

optimal Grohlness

My new marker of comparison.

Kombucha is delicious and delightful.

Most of the mass produced ones aren't fermented as much anymore and lack the bite kombucha needs though.

Since I live in a hippie town, there's a local place that makes kombucha of all flavors on tap.  It's pretty amazing, but the place has the oddest hours ever.  I think it's like Tuesday through Saturday from noon to 4 or something.  Stoner hours.

I never know when they'll be open, so whenever I ride my bike past them I check inside to see if I can load up on some fermented SCOBY goodness.  I just have to remember to bring my own mason jar/growler because they give a discount for that.  Hippie discouuuuunt!

Ugh, hippies.

I used to work at a hippie grocery store. Hippies are some of the most insufferable and entitled shit heads. Organic is a scam. You're not helping the earth.

That being said, the hippie stores are really good for CERTAIN things. It's where I get coffee, some produce, truffle salt, and various other odd things. But shopping exlclusively at a place like that is a complete waste of money.

Damn people are dumb. I was driving down the busiest street in town and some lady stopped her car in front of me, got out and took picture of the Goodyear blimp flying around. It's in the sky like every other day, you'd think people in town would be used to it by now. It is odd they have the old blimp out too though, not sure why both are flying around my side of town today.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic