My girlfriend's phone got fucked so she couldn't text me to go to lunch. She came into my store and waited in line at the deli for me. My co-workers having never seen her before, took one look at her and were like "Kevin, your girlfriend is here."

After I got back all the girls told me how pretty she was, the dudes told me how hot she was, and they all agreed she looked terrifying.

Sometimes it blows my mind that I found someone so perfect for me. I'm obviously going to fuck everything up and ruin it at some point.

Turnover is playing here in next month, I'm excited. They are playing with 3 bands I've never heard of though, Lydia, Seahaven and  The Technicolors.

Can't wait for that tour to come through Minneapolis. I'm a big fan of Seahaven's last record, Reverie Lagoon. It's definitely worth checking out. They're really good live, too.

I've honesty been contemplating moving there or Seattle once I graduate. But my biggest fear is not finding employment and having to move back to my hometown.

My second biggest fear is having to move all my records again.

Moving records is the fucking worst. I moved them 3000 miles last summer. Yeah, summer. So fucking hot. Never again.

there really isn't another one, as far as being a haven. every state probably has one.

It's a really great area, even if it's a little secluded. Highest artists per capita, awesome music scene, everyone is around college age, standup comedy thriving, cheap drugs, always something to do.

But there's the transients, the street kids, the hippies, and the tweakers. Meh, could be much worse.

It's a really great area, even if it's a little secluded. Highest artists per capita, awesome music scene, everyone is around college age, standup comedy thriving, cheap drugs, always something to do.

But there's the transients, the street kids, the hippies, and the tweakers. Meh, could be much worse.

sounds just like where I'm at.  Drunk college students stand out more than anything else, including crime.

sounds just like where I'm at. Drunk college students stand out more than anything else, including crime.

My hometown is known for its crystal meth and gang violence problem. It is a cultural black hole with no real prospects of growth whatsoever. So anything is an upgrade from that!

I'm never going back, though sometimes I get nostalgic for old times with good friends. But then I remember, it was the people that made it good, not the place.

My hometown is known for its crystal meth and gang violence problem. It is a cultural black hole with no real prospects of growth whatsoever. So anything is an upgrade from that!

I'm never going back, though sometimes I get nostalgic for old times with good friends. But then I remember, it was the people that made it good, not the place.

are you and I the same?  wait, wait wait wait, it's too much

1620122.jpg

I'm only an hour from where I grew up.  It still feels entirely too close.  They can still see me  <_<

Can't wait for that tour to come through Minneapolis. I'm a big fan of Seahaven's last record, Reverie Lagoon. It's definitely worth checking out. They're really good live, too.

I'll have to check them out before the show.

I've seen Seahaven open for Touche Amore twice and they are so. Fucking. Boring.

That is what most of the comments on the downloads for their albums say.

We used to be the meth capital of the US, but the past 5-10 years the city has done really well with their "meth task force" at stopping labs quick.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic