extremely dumb question so im keeping it in here and not going to the equipment sub where those aholes will rip my nads off.

so i hook my headphones into my receiver and it still plays through the speakers.

what gives

What kind of receiver? I know my old Yamaha did the same thing, and I had to turn the speakers off to get the headphones to work. It was dumb.

extremely dumb question so im keeping it in here and not going to the equipment sub where those aholes will rip my nads off.

so i hook my headphones into my receiver and it still plays through the speakers.

what gives

Is the jack seated all the way?

If you attempt to insert the headphones in while the music is playing, is there noise interference happening?

What kind of receiver? I know my old Yamaha did the same thing, and I had to turn the speakers off to get the headphones to work. It was dumb.

a JVC, its prob a decade or older.

Is the jack seated all the way?

If you attempt to insert the headphones in while the music is playing, is there noise interference happening?

yeah, i put that sucker in their pretty good. theres no noise interference.

If it's an older receiver there's a button on the front you press to toggle what speakers are on. I think it says MAIN for the first two and don't remember what the 2nd is. Try pushing it and using the headphones

there are two buttons, a 1 and a 2. i messed with them and nothing really happened...but i probably didnt wire my speakers up right i guess

also, i got these.

as you can see here is the price

http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-Momentum-Ear-Headphone-Green/dp/B00DKPXVEY/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1444232860&sr=8-10&keywords=sennheiser+-+momentum

my place has them brand new in box for $59.

the same place that also has 50 3mil poly bags for less than $9

Just don't start. Stop with the nonsense.

Take this garbage into the man thread or something. Not here though...

Nah, I'm done. I was just asking a question. I guess these days all you have to do is delete someone off Facebook and then you know there's beef hahaha. Sorry to those who got offended

there are two buttons, a 1 and a 2. i messed with them and nothing really happened...but i probably didnt wire my speakers up right i guess

Try making sure both 1 and 2 are off and see if that works. If not, it could be a bad headphone jack.

a JVC, its prob a decade or older.

yeah, i put that sucker in their pretty good. theres no noise interference.

1 should turn on and off the main set of speakers and 2 the secondary set

Where can I get them at 59?

we have a nebraska furniture mart.

they were marked at 'floor copies' but guy comfirmed that its just because they are the green, red and pink left. no one wanted those colors.

brand spanking new. its a separate sale room so online they still retail over $200

they were marked at 'floor copies' but guy comfirmed that its just because they are the green, red and pink left. no one wanted those colors.

brand spanking new. its a separate room so online they still retail over $200

When I was out in Omaha, I noticed people in Nebraska don't like color that is not the college colors. I got a lot of weird looks for wearing colored pants.

Haha, I can see that. I guess this side of the midwest is more "liberal", or we are too much in the great lakes region for people to consider us the Midwest.

Omaha was pretty cool though, a lot to do. People suck at driving there though.

brand spanking new. its a separate sale room so online they still retail over $200

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00DKPXVEY/ref=dp_olp_refurbished?ie=UTF8&condition=refurbished

Amazon has one for 55ish shipped, but it's refurbished. Anyone have any experience with that?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic