I've been getting 5-6 hours a night. It fucking sucks.

Thank god whatever for weekends.

I'm on here way too much too. Has gotten me some solid deals though. I have been going 12 or 1230-620AM. I usually take a nap in Chinese because it's a joke of a class and I can get away with it and crash for a half hour when I get home. I get to school at 715 every morning and class doesn't start until 8 so I do all my homework then and I'm also there 30 minutes after school so I always have time to finish shit. Some studying at home but that's about it. My brothers go to school on the other end of town.

I'm on here way too much too. Has gotten me some solid deals though. I have been going 12 or 1230-620AM. I usually take a nap in Chinese because it's a joke of a class and I can get away with it and crash for a half hour when I get home. I get to school at 715 every morning and class doesn't start until 8 so I do all my homework then and I'm also there 30 minutes after school so I always have time to finish shit. Some studying at home but that's about it. My brothers go to school on the other end of town.

You're making me miss school less and less.

Your 110+ posts in 24 hours is like IceCreamFaceCop level (due respect).

I'm at about half that. I take weekends off tho.

Damn.

Well props to you.

You & Dom really are brothers <3

Well, I'm not taking any hard classes other than AP World. I'm thinking about bumping a few up next semester but IDK. I'd rather get a scholarship than have student loans because that'd cut into the rekkid fund.

Almost no longer a picture disc.

I love Secret Santa so much. I still need to do the majority of the shopping for mine. I've got some ideas floating around though.

I got pretty lucky and I already had most of what I was going to get for the guy on hand. Still have to buy a few things though, and I'm looking for a blank cassette at Goodwill.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic