Also I only didn't want the MoFi because I hate the cover art. I'm picky but it was less expensive anyway.

Cause of the thinly added 'Original Master Recording' in the same tan coloring as the album? The tones may be hair brighter than the original, but other than that they are pretty much the same. What do you mean you hate the cover art?

I had codes for all but 2, so just used them on those. Still have 6 tokens left to grab stuff. Thanks though!

Foo Fighters - In Your Honour - Instrumental - FLAC

Deafheaven - New Bermuda - FLAC - 24bit

Iron Chic - The Constant One - FLAC

Codeine - Frigid Stars - FLAC

That's all I got right now. I have 6 left I think. Hmmmm. Think I'll get what I'm missing of Zeppelin and call it a day.

Cause of the thinly added 'Original Master Recording' in the same tan coloring as the album? The tones may be hair brighter than the original, but other than that they are pretty much the same. What do you mean you hate the cover art?

The first one. He's just silly about it. I don't think it's pretty but it doesn't really matter

Beck's crazy talented. I love his work.

Very much agreed. I heard him do one of the songs from Sea Change years before that album came out on a live album for The Bridge School Concerts that Neil Young does to benefit the school since they help special needs children. Think I'm Doing Fine was the song, and I remember thinking "wow, didn't know he did anything besides the hip/hop type stuff"

Can you point me in the proper direction?

I'll upload it for you.

It's only worth it if you have proper equipment to hear the difference though (open headphones > headphone amp > DAC).

Would you prefer a vinyl rip or an HDTrack rip? The vinyl pressing is one of the best pressing. The HDTrack doesn't have better mastering, as you think it would, but just higher dynamic range (still really good though).

I'll upload it for you.

It's only worth it if you have proper equipment to hear the difference though (open headphones > headphone amp > DAC).

Would you prefer a vinyl rip or an HDTrack rip? The vinyl pressing is one of the best pressing. The HDTrack doesn't have better mastering, as you think it would, but just higher dynamic range (still really good though).

Which is your prefered favorite? 

Foo Fighters - In Your Honour - Instrumental - FLAC

Deafheaven - New Bermuda - FLAC - 24bit

Iron Chic - The Constant One - FLAC

Codeine - Frigid Stars - FLAC

That's all I got right now. I have 6 left I think. Hmmmm. Think I'll get what I'm missing of Zeppelin and call it a day.

I grabbed that Deafheaven, and 2 Cure albums, plus the Caspian stuff. Going to go through my wantlist, and see what I'm missing in lossess that I don't own on CD.

Grabbing Bob Dylan's Slow Train Coming Vinyl FLAC rip cause it sounds fucking INCREDIBLE.

I love the internet. I love that we are able to grab things like this, without having to do the rip ourselves. I'm glad other people care so much about the music to take their time to do good vinyl rips. Granted, most are probably in it for the ratio, but some people have some amazing rips done with amazing equipment on there.

I love the internet. I love that we are able to grab things like this, without having to do the rip ourselves. I'm glad other people care so much about the music to take their time to do good vinyl rips. Granted, most are probably in it for the ratio, but some people have some amazing rips done with amazing equipment on there.

Gotta love fellow music lovers.

And seriously, grab this: https://what.cd/torrents.php?id=57303&torrentid=32039619

Considering the peak and DR, I would go with vinyl.

Awesome. That would super cool of you buddy. You have no idea how badly I envy your Caspian collection simply because it shows me I can eventually get my collection of Mark Kozelek finished off if I just keep trying  ;)

Awesome. That would super cool of you buddy. You have no idea how badly I envy your Caspian collection simply because it shows me I can eventually get my collection of Mark Kozelek finished off if I just keep trying  ;)

I'll start uploading it now.

Haha, and thanks. Good luck om yours. Just keep going at it. Mine took me about 2 or 3 years to complete (have the last few coming in now).

Man, one of my harddrives must be going bad. I just started to back-up my lossless collection, 80 gig, and it said it's take 10 hours. 3 mb/s. Super slow. I had to cancel, will do it when I'm at work in the morning.

I got stuck behind a super tweaked out women at the gas station. She was shaking and could not sit still, it was really unnerving. She bought 2 cheap as rolls of toilet paper, and like 10 packs of cigarettes.

Damn thing was, I didn't even know she was British until I met up with her. I was like 'oh ... fuck, this is it, it's the dream...'. Everything she said was so attractive because of that accent. She was already gorgeous, but damn, I was telling myself the whole time not to smile like an idiot as I melted into a puddle like Alex Mack.

Have another date lined up with her?

Man, one of my harddrives must be going bad. I just started to back-up my lossless collection, 80 gig, and it said it's take 10 hours. 3 mb/s. Super slow. I had to cancel, will do it when I'm at work in the morning.

I got stuck behind a super tweaked out women at the gas station. She was shaking and could not sit still, it was really unnerving. She bought 2 cheap as rolls of toilet paper, and like 10 packs of cigarettes.

You have USB 3.0?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic