Very much agreed. I heard him do one of the songs from Sea Change years before that album came out on a live album for The Bridge School Concerts that Neil Young does to benefit the school since they help special needs children. Think I'm Doing Fine was the song, and I remember thinking "wow, didn't know he did anything besides the hip/hop type stuff"

I'm determined to go to the Bridge School Benefit one of these years. They always get such a good lineup, and I've wanted to see Neil Young forever.

Yeah they out up a fourth part. I was scrolling and was like WHOA

Oh, it is 4 parts. I thought it said 3/3 before. That's pretty crazy to come across someone you know on there.

I want to go on a nice date :(. Done with Tinder, get no matches beside spammers and the occasional girl who does not know how to hold a conversation. Guess I'll try one of the multitude of dating sites. Sorta disappointed I didn't get matched with the girl I know, since we seemed to hit it off on a conversation level last time I hung out with her. I need to be better looking for good matches I guess :(

I want to go on a nice date :(. Done with Tinder, get no matches beside spammers and the occasional girl who does not know how to hold a conversation. Guess I'll try one of the multitude of dating sites. Sorta disappointed I didn't get matched with the girl I know, since we seemed to hit it off on a conversation level last time I hung out with her. I need to be better looking for good matches I guess :(

I tried to sign up for eharmony and was rejected :/

Just ask out the girl you know! Don't let a computer tell you how much of a "match" you are with someone.

I tried to sign up for eharmony and was rejected :/

What? How is that even possible? :(

Just ask out the girl you know! Don't let a computer tell you how much of a "match" you are with someone.

I have not seen her in months. She is a friend of a friend of a friend. 

All those algorithms are bullshit.

Seriously, just go ask her Thomas. It's all about natural chemistry anyway. Not whether you prefer Pepsi over Coke, like Horror movies a lot or a little, or what your preferred cuddling position is. All of that is trivial bullshit, and says nothing about holding a conversation with someone. You could have a 95% match with someone, go meet up with them, and hate them within 10 seconds. I know I have.

All those algorithms are bullshit.

Seriously, just go ask her Thomas. It's all about natural chemistry anyway. Not whether you prefer Pepsi over Coke, like Horror movies a lot or a little, or what your preferred cuddling position is. All of that is trivial bullshit, and says nothing about holding a conversation with someone. You could have a 95% match with someone, go meet up with them, and hate them within 10 seconds. I know I have.

Exactly why I've always been really leery of dating sites. It is just BS to get you to pay money. i know it does work for a lot of people, but most of it's BS. Like I said to John though, I have not seen her in months, just don't see that group of people anymore.

Damn thing was, I didn't even know she was British until I met up with her. I was like 'oh ... fuck, this is it, it's the dream...'. Everything she said was so attractive because of that accent. She was already gorgeous, but damn, I was telling myself the whole time not to smile like an idiot as I melted into a puddle like Alex Mack.

Have you guys been texting/messaging. I love the small difference in American vs British spelling. I enjoy arguing about grey vs gray. It gets brutal

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic