Bad for the environment AND they taste like garbage.

You really don't need to spend more than $20-30 on a thing to make coffee. Definitely buy a grinder so you can buy whole bean coffee though.

I'm going to explore a little more then. Maybe something that frothes so I can make cappuccinos. I have never owned a coffee machine before.

Right? I'm very lucky to have a record store around here that carries almost exclusively (black) metal and hardcore. Almost all my metal stuff seems to come online, though.

I've got a shop in town that has a good selection too and I can usually snatch the stuff up cheap because the owner doesn't seem to like it. Not complaining thouh.

Cool, just shoot me a PM when you are ready. Not in a huge hurry, someone finally bought my FUTCT so I have some pocket money.

Coolness. It's one I don't have so picking it up for a great deal is awesome :)

What kind of coffee machine does everyone have ? I've been thinking about buying a keirug but that price ! The cheapest one I found is like $70-90. I really only drink maybe one cup a day

I know we all hate walmart, but I'm just using this link to show you what I got a few months ago. It was one of the top 5 rated makers of 2014 and is really affordable and makes great coffee

http://www.walmart.com/ip/20893966?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=0&adid=22222222227015135734&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=40345934312&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=78311370992&veh=sem

Bad for the environment AND they taste like garbage.

You really don't need to spend more than $20-30 on a thing to make coffee. Definitely buy a grinder so you can buy whole bean coffee though.

It's crazy the plastic waste those things create and the fact that a cup damn near breaks down to a $1 per single it's just too expensive...

I need to buy a grinder. Very soon.

That handcrank grinder I have was about $30.  I've had it for a few years now and I'm still really happy with the purchase.

Yeah, Sisters in Christ in NOLA has amazing prices. Bryan Funck of Thou co-owns it actually. He convinced me to get those Fell Voices records.

Fell Voices are great.

For sure. I was a bit more impressed by their untitled than Regnum Saturni, but I've listened to the former a lot more. Maybe I need to absorb Regnum Saturni a bit more.

Check out Vanum when you haven't.  It's one of my favourite black metal records of the year.  Member of Ash Borer and a member of Fell Voices are involved.  Hard to go wrong there.

https://profoundlorerecords.bandcamp.com/album/realm-of-sacrifice

Check out Vanum when you haven't. It's one of my favourite black metal records of the year. Member of Ash Borer and a member of Fell Voices are involved. Hard to go wrong there.

https://profoundlorerecords.bandcamp.com/album/realm-of-sacrifice

Oh snap, gonna have to check when I have a break between my classes.

Anyone else not impressed with that Ghostbath record? I tried really hard to like it but it seems very run-of-the-mill DSBM to me. Might as well have been listening to Austere.

Oh snap, gonna have to check when I have a break between my classes.

Anyone else not impressed with that Ghostbath record? I tried really hard to like it but it seems very run-of-the-mill DSBM to me. Might as well have been listening to Austere.

I didn't like it nearly as much as it seemed most people did.  Run-of-the-mill is matches my impression of it too.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic