Not really. Lottery is a tax on the poor and stupid. It's pretty sad actually.

I can 100% it is a tax on the stupid. There was a long ass line at the store today to buy quick pick numbers from the person working and nobody was using the machine. My mom and I walked right up to the machine and got tickets, and still nobody moved. Jesus fucking christ.

I can 100% it is a tax on the stupid. There was a long ass line at the store today to buy quick pick numbers from the person working and nobody was using the machine. My mom and I walked right up to the machine and got tickets, and still nobody moved. Jesus fucking christ.

On any given day of the week it's possible to get stuck behind someone playing way too many lotto games. This usually happens when you're late to work and need coffee and cigarettes.

Like, poor ass motherfuckers dropping half their paychecks and shit.

On any given day of the week it's possible to get stuck behind someone playing way too many lotto games. This usually happens when you're late to work and need coffee and cigarettes.

Like, poor ass motherfuckers dropping half their paychecks and shit.

I think of my ticket as a $2 licence to daydream about what I'd do with 800mil.

Holy tits. When I win I'll send them your way.

What makes me want to puke is that I used to own a copy of the one at the second link, bought it brand new still sealed and it was AUTOGRAPHED, but I sold it to help raise money for a car down payment for like $130.... I hate myself still and will forever most likely

What makes me want to puke is that I used to own a copy of the one at the second link, bought it brand new still sealed and it was AUTOGRAPHED, but I sold it to help raise money for a car down payment for like $130.... I hate myself still and will forever most likely

I missed the chance to buy that Chon for $15 when it was new. I feel you

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic