What was in the sauce? Lately I've really loved mixing hot sauce and ketchup for fries and mixing pizza sauce and hot sauce for pizza and breadsticks.

It was the classic mayo/ketchup mix with some hot sauce or something spicy in there. A little sweeter than usual too. Something about it just was better than normal.

Bea is too lame.

Nuh-uh! I've been to plenty of fun shows! (Not American Nightmare though, I didn't get into them until they were Give Up the Ghost

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have to get a new router soon. I've been having slow-as-balls service the past week or so, and just ran a Speedtest where I was getting a whopping .13 Mbps 

Right now I'm using the xfinity connection rather than my own wifi signal, and getting a decent 15Mbps speed, but if I'm gonna pay for service I want my own goddamned WPA locked signal.

My ex girlfriend and I still random.ly once a year or so will text each other "LETS SET OUR HEARTS ON SELF DESTRUCT" because lol at The Bled.

I also will text her "Remember when you like Dead Poetic?"

I wanna say I lost my virginity to an album by The Bled? Possibly? I can't remember now. I do remember we were also watching Ferngully.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic