SSDs have dropped so much in price, I love it. I should really take my optical drive out of my laptop, and replace with a SSD primary drive.

The optical drive in my desktop has been disconnected for 4-5 years now.  I was throwing in another HD and didn't want to grab SATA cable.  I have yet to run into an issue where I've needed that optical drive.

The optical drive in my desktop has been disconnected for 4-5 years now.  I was throwing in another HD and didn't want to grab SATA cable.  I have yet to run into an issue where I've needed that optical drive.

Funny enough, I recently had to go into my tower to plug the optical back in after using the socket for a secondary hard drive for years just so I could start ripping my CD's to FLAC

I already ripped all my CDs/DVDs, so I no longer have a need for it.

I hate days were I was expecting to run errands all day, and finish early. Now I'm bored, because I feel like I should be out running around. Not even listening to records is helping today. I'm going to blame it on the crappy weather too, it's super grey and misty out. I have no motivation to do anything because of it. Trying to find something to do is hard...

I hate days were I was expecting to run errands all day, and finish early. Now I'm bored, because I feel like I should be out running around. Not even listening to records is helping today. I'm going to blame it on the crappy weather too, it's super grey and misty out. I have no motivation to do anything because of it. Trying to find something to do is hard...

I'm with you totally. I'm rearranging stuff to pass time and trying to get some small details squared away, but am quickly running out of things to do and the grey skies and rain don't help me other than to make me want to get back in bed

I'm with you totally. I'm rearranging stuff to pass time and trying to get some small details squared away, but am quickly running out of things to do and the grey skies and rain don't help me other than to make me want to get back in bed

I really should organzie my records, so I said I would this weekend. I just don't feel like getting up off the couch right now. I do need to run to the store in a bit, or else I'm eating fast food for dinner.

I really should organzie my records, so I said I would this weekend. I just don't feel like getting up off the couch right now. I do need to run to the store in a bit, or else I'm eating fast food for dinner.

We went and got about $150 in groceries this morning so now that's the one thing I can surely do to pass time that I don't need to lol

I love organizing my records. Just did so with my last move. Always a fun *totally stoned project to take on.

I love organizing my records. Just did so with my last move. Always a fun *totally stoned project to take on.

I can see it being awesome stoned. I want to be stoned and do it :(.

What should i make for dinner? I can't cook with a shit really, just boil water and such. My go to is usually pasta with garlic, red pepper flakes, and herbs sauteed in olive oil. I like it, but I already had it twice this week. 

I'm about 5 minutes from taking a hammer to my damn router. It keeps dropping connection, even a fucking wired connection for no reason. Powercycling does not help at all. Fucking cheap router's. I miss my Asus that died from a power surge :(.

I'm about 5 minutes from taking a hammer to my damn router. It keeps dropping connection, even a fucking wired connection for no reason. Powercycling does not help at all. Fucking cheap router's. I miss my Asus that died from a power surge :(.

I am rocking an old Motorola Surfboard. I could convince my parents we need to upgrade (because we do) but this one doesn't have parental controls/locks so I grin and bear it.

I am rocking an old Motorola Surfboard. I could convince my parents we need to upgrade (because we do) but this one doesn't have parental controls/locks so I grin and bear it.

That's a modem silly!

Picked up the Full of Hell/Merzbow "Sister Fawn" LP tonight, since I already have the FOH + Merzbow. I'm not really sure which speed this record is supposed to be played at, but I kind of feel like it really doesn't matter.

I feel like it doesn't matter what speed you play any merzbow record at

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic