I would love if Mel Brooks would kick out another Spaceballs film before he's gone, not a remake, but a second chapter at least. He could substitute a litter of puppies that John Candy didn't know he had as his character point...

did you not hear this is happening? I don't know how with John Candy and Joan Rivers dead, but it's in the works

RFC just got back to me again and said that I have a new variant that they hadn't gotten in the office yet that is baby blue /5000. Mystery solved

That is quite odd it was sent to Amazon before the label got any copies in.

Listening to those Smile Sessions, Kevin... I have never heard such an incoherent group of half songs and failed ideas that could have been great songs... A great song starts, then just fizzles into nothing...

What what what? Failed ideas?.. I'm shaking. ;)

For real though, I think Smile Sessions is one of the most perfectly paced and executed albums there is. Not Top20, but def Top50 record of all time.

buy that clear one from the guy in the classifieds, it's like $10 or $12

Only one I see that was $12 sold :(

Agreed with an extended cut of "Jews In Space"

Yeah, that and Hitler on ice made laugh when I was younger. It's been ages since I watched that movie, I should watch it this weekend.

What what what? Failed ideas?.. I'm shaking. ;)

For real though, I think Smile Sessions is one of the most perfectly paced and executed albums there is. Not Top20, but def Top50 record of all time.

I'm not bashing, but I see clearly that songs like Our Prayer and Gee could be so much more than the fragments they are. Trust me, I proudly admit I love that harmony The Beach Boys always had, and will always, but I hate thinking there could have been so much more based on those fragments :(

I'm not bashing, but I see clearly that songs like Our Prayer and Gee could be so much more than the fragments they are. Trust me, I proudly admit I love that harmony The Beach Boys always had, and will always, but I hate thinking there could have been so much more based on those fragments :(

it's way better than the bastardized versions that were on smiley smile though

There is a black 180g on Discogs for $14ppd, or $19ppd from Polyvinyl. I love Polyvinyl, so might spend the extra $5 helping them out. Still waiting on my newegg refund though, since I'm $2 short in my paypal to pay for it now.

There is a black 180g on Discogs for $14ppd, or $19ppd from Polyvinyl. I love Polyvinyl, so might spend the extra $5 helping them out. Still waiting on my newegg refund though, since I'm $2 short in my paypal to pay for it now.

might be worth it for a chance at the free Beach Slang 7" Dea got, you will inevitably be able to sell for more than $5

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic