2 minutes ago, Bladew1ll1s1sdead said:

Someone please stop me before I go off into a shitposting 10 post rant about The Format. They're one of my favorite bands to ever make music and they are SO FUCKING UNDERRATED. LIKE FUCK DUDE THEIR LYRICS ARE SO HARD HITTING AND INCREDIBLE. PLUS WITH NATE'S GOLDEN VOICE ON VOCALS. FUUUCK.  

just tie the rope.

and kick the chair. 

just leave me...

4 minutes ago, themeconspiracy said:

oh. and everyone should listen to as friends rust.

I'm going to make a Google Drive document you guys can edit or something because I'm going to forget all of this

8 minutes ago, Bladew1ll1s1sdead said:

I SAY I'VE GOT SO MANY BETTER THINGS, I'VE GOT NOTHING. YOU SHOULD SEE ME. I SMOKE MYSELF TO SLEEP AND BLAME POSTMODERN THINGS I CANT RELATE LIKE SUMMER CAMP AND COASTAL STATES. LIKE ALCOHOL AND COFFEE BEANS. DANCE FLOORS AND MAGAZINES. I THINK ITS SAFE TO SAY IVE ONLY GOT MYSELF TO BLAME

<insert IARB lyrics>

14 minutes ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

I'm going to make a Google Drive document you guys can edit or something because I'm going to forget all of this

<insert IARB lyrics>

Motherfucker you best respect The Format. Max fucking wishes he wrote Dog Problems. 

ALSO BASEBALL, MENORAH MAJORA AND DORM ROOM DEMOS ARE THE BEST SAY ANYTHING MATERIAL. 

6 minutes ago, Bladew1ll1s1sdead said:

Motherfucker you best respect The Format. Max fucking wishes he wrote Dog Problems. 

ALSO BASEBALL, MENORAH MAJORA AND DORM ROOM DEMOS ARE THE BEST SAY ANYTHING MATERIAL. 

I'D BUY THAT SHIT IF IT GOT PRESSED BUT IARB STILL WINS AND FUCK ANYTHING AFTER IARB

it isn't so much that post IARB is unbearably awful, it's serviceable for being pop punk and whatever, it's just a hell of a letdown in comparison. 

Finn, did I ever show you the Sonic4Ever cassette tape?  I think you might actually appreciate it as much as I do, it's fucking hysterical

5 minutes ago, Professor Finn said:

Nope. (also that reminds me when am I going to get my Spotify Cassette, I guess it's only been a month but still)

Didn't know you dig TWIABP.

Ignore the remixes because it's trash, but the rest is a thing of beauty. Or horror. I can't decide. There was a cassette /30 or something but it's free digital and worth a kek or two

https://sonicisreal.bandcamp.com/releases

4 minutes ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

Didn't know you dig TWIABP.

Ignore the remixes because it's trash, but the rest is a thing of beauty. Or horror. I can't decide. There was a cassette /30 or something but it's free digital and worth a kek or two

https://sonicisreal.bandcamp.com/releases

I'm only 1 track in and I don't know what to do with myself. and also now I need to own this.

8 minutes ago, Professor Finn said:

I found it and they are.

Oh, yeah. Could have sworn they sold out but a couple are left. The guy has a few other cool bands on the label but he took forever to get my order out last time

http://outofbreathrecords.storenvy.com/products/10330782-sonic4ever-basin-sonic-adventure-2-greatest-hits-revisited-youll-know-i

1 minute ago, Professor Finn said:

<3

I always stay up too late and regret it later. Currently trying to make myself watch an anime my friend said is great but I am finding it unbearably bad. If you want to hear my ramblings I'll toss them in a spoiler tag tomorrow so not everyone has to read it or PM you, but Nisekoi is shiiiiit. I can't for the life of me figure out why he hyped it so hard. I can't find one redeeming quality.

1 minute ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

I always stay up too late and regret it later. Currently trying to make myself watch an anime my friend said is great but I am finding it unbearably bad. If you want to hear my ramblings I'll toss them in a spoiler tag tomorrow so not everyone has to read it or PM you, but Nisekoi is shiiiiit. I can't for the life of me figure out why he hyped it so hard. I can't find one redeeming quality.

A lot of people have shit taste when it comes to anime, I saw someone the other day who swore ouran host club was the best anime ever. if you want something good watch evangelion or Code Geass.

Just now, Professor Finn said:

A lot of people have shit taste when it comes to anime, I saw someone the other day who swore ouran host club was the best anime ever. if you want something good watch evangelion or Code Geass.

CODE GEASS IS THE SHIT AND I HYPED IT TO SO MANY PEOPLE AND NOBODY HAS HAD ANYTHING BAD TO SAY

except what the fuck was the whole marketing deal thing with Pizza Hut? That was so fucking strange.

My taste could be considered questionable too, I mean, I love the hell out of DxD and will totally defend it as being pretty great (though there's a lot of wasted potential, what's there is great, it just could been a lot more great if executed differently. Same gripe with HOTD)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic